Toppscholars

Toppscholars Culture reviews

I have been a part of the Toppscholars team since the last 15 months now. Here I have learnt learned that the greatest way to attain success is to never stop learning.
Pros
great team work
Cons
wish there were more refreshment breaks
Such a healthy place to work in. I am very Happy! There are many other places where it gets so difficult to survive considering the type of atmosphere.
Pros
healthy place to work in
Cons
no cons!
I have been working here in toppscholars for a while now the ambiance of the work place is very energizing and not boring or monotonous. Team members are very cooperative
Pros
very cooperative team
Cons
I have been working alongside some of the best in the business and they are very helpful. There is no concept of senior or junior, as all the employees are treated alike. We all work towards one objective in a seamless way at Toppscholars. No work politics at all.
Pros
No work politics
Cons
Far from my residence
I have been working in the Gurugram branch for quite some time now and like I have heard, the incentives here are very good and as much effort you put in work, they pay you accordingly.
Pros
Positive work environment, Colleagues are great, Management is very understanding
Cons
Nothing major
The work culture here is great and so is the work station. Being a fresher, I learnt a lot working at this organisation and I am so glad I opted to work here.
Pros
Immense learning opportunities, great facilities and benefits.
Cons
Lunch break is quite short.
I recently joined ToppScholars and started working with my seniors to get firsthand knowledge of the job. However, I faced quite a few difficulties on the way. This is where my manager worked closely with me and educated me about the whole process. Nice bunch of individuals.
Pros
Helpful Managers
Cons
Package could have been better.
Working at Toppscholars Mumbai for a little over a year now and I must say this has been one of the best learning experiences throughout my career. Seniors and managers are so helpful and I have been able to learn from the best team.
Pros
Getting to learn a lot, nice colleagues and talented people
Cons
Having been a part of Toppscholars for quite long, I would say that if you are looking to kick-start or even uplift your career, this is an organisation that I would suggest you to go for. Working with so many talented people helps me learn a lot.
Pros
Work environment, work culture, benefits and facilities
Cons
Nothing major
The employees are very supportive and understanding. They’re cooperative and work in harmony with their peers. Toppscholars is an amazing organisation and it hires only the best of best and I’m glad to be a part of the team.
Pros
Amazing co-workers and brilliant work environment
Cons
Toppscholars has been an amazing organisation to work in. The employees are very cooperative and my experience with Toppscholars has been very eventful and it has helped me learn and grow personally as well as professional. The organisation gives you many chances where you can learn out of your comfort area.
Pros
Good colleagues and brilliant infrastructure
Cons
No cons as of now
Pros
Amazing co-workers and brilliant work environment
Cons
None.
I have been working with ToppScholars from last one year and my experience here has been really very amazing. This one here is a place where you can grow both personally and professionally. Loving it here.
Pros
No petty politics among colleagues
Cons
None that I can think of
I think I have made one of the best decisions in my career by joining here at Toppscholars. It treats its employees just like it treats its subscribers and learners. I work at the Mumbai branch and the company culture totally suits my preference of work style.
Pros
Good amount of leaves, pay scale is great, employees are motivating
Cons
Saturday is working
Amazing company. Great culture and lots of growth opportunities. There are meetings and brainstorming sessions every now and then with the management and co-workers.
I have been working at Toppscholars for a good 8 months and nearing a year now. Company culture is very good, flexible environment, familial bonding among the colleagues,
Pros
occasional fun activities especially during festivals.
Cons
Extension of lunch breaks would be highly appreciated
If you are seeking to uplift your career in sales, this is a great company. The pay-scale is great and so are the incentives if you have the knack and diligence. Working here, you have lots of benefits – salary-wise to growth on personal and professional level. On top of that, work culture is very flexible and as employees, we are treated so well.
I find Toppscholars to be a very good company to work at whether you are experienced or a fresher. There are people from various fields here so I am getting to learn bits and pieces on all sectors. Work culture is also great and we sometimes have fun activities in-house and unofficial gatherings.
I have been working full time at Toppscholars for over six months now. Recently cleared my probation. The people here have maintained a good work culture. Additionally, work environment is flexible and as long as you complete your day’s work in time, there is no restriction with breaks or a breather.
Not the typical 9 to 5 desk bound job. I get to work on different projects every day so there is so much room for learning. Very good salary and appraisals. Unofficial team parties and festival seasons are my favorite part.