Toppscholars

Toppscholars Job Security & Advancement reviews

The work policy at Toppscholars is unmatched. The organization supports its employees and offers a number of growth opportunities that one would seldom find anywhere. A very decent company to work with, especially for the freshers.
Pros
Good work policy
Cons
Less breaks
The work culture here is great and so is the work station. Being a fresher, I learnt a lot working at this organisation and I am so glad I opted to work here.
Pros
Immense learning opportunities, great facilities and benefits.
Cons
Lunch break is quite short.
I’ve been working at ToppScholars from a long time and the opportunities I have got at this workplace is unlike others. If you are willing to grab your chances, you are surely on the right way to succeed.
Pros
Decent opportunities at ToppScholars
Cons
A bit far from my home
I recently joined ToppScholars and started working with my seniors to get firsthand knowledge of the job. However, I faced quite a few difficulties on the way. This is where my manager worked closely with me and educated me about the whole process. Nice bunch of individuals.
Pros
Helpful Managers
Cons
Package could have been better.
I like working at ToppScholars due to a number of reasons. The package is good and all the policies are employ-friendly. I would like to spend more time at ToppScholars to learn more.
Pros
Good Package
Cons
Small breaks
I have worked in many companies prior to this. But here what I have noticed is the coordination and team work among the people. This is what keeps me motivated to work harder. We are constantly being pushed for innovation and I think it is also a very good thing.
Pros
Great salary package even for fresher’s, good working environment, friendly and supportive colleagues.
Cons
None that I can think of
Working at Toppscholars Mumbai for a little over a year now and I must say this has been one of the best learning experiences throughout my career. Seniors and managers are so helpful and I have been able to learn from the best team.
Pros
Getting to learn a lot, nice colleagues and talented people
Cons
Having been a part of Toppscholars for quite long, I would say that if you are looking to kick-start or even uplift your career, this is an organisation that I would suggest you to go for. Working with so many talented people helps me learn a lot.
Pros
Work environment, work culture, benefits and facilities
Cons
Nothing major
Toppscholars has been an amazing organisation to work in. The employees are very cooperative and my experience with Toppscholars has been very eventful and it has helped me learn and grow personally as well as professional. The organisation gives you many chances where you can learn out of your comfort area.
Pros
Good colleagues and brilliant infrastructure
Cons
No cons as of now
I have been working with ToppScholars from last one year and my experience here has been really very amazing. This one here is a place where you can grow both personally and professionally. Loving it here.
Pros
No petty politics among colleagues
Cons
None that I can think of
Working as a program coordinator with ToppScholars has been quite an enriching experience for me. It was my third job, but I found the most supportive and learned colleagues here. All in all, a very nice workplace.
Pros
Nice and warm work environment
Cons
I relocated so I had to travel a long distance.
I think I have made one of the best decisions in my career by joining here at Toppscholars. It treats its employees just like it treats its subscribers and learners. I work at the Mumbai branch and the company culture totally suits my preference of work style.
Pros
Good amount of leaves, pay scale is great, employees are motivating
Cons
Saturday is working
Amazing company. Great culture and lots of growth opportunities. There are meetings and brainstorming sessions every now and then with the management and co-workers.
This is my first review at indeed and I am glad to write it for my 3rd company, i.e. Toppscholars (But the best). Good salary, great management, work from home options. Coffee machines are limited in number. Would like to have more.
I have been working at Toppscholars for a good 8 months and nearing a year now. Company culture is very good, flexible environment, familial bonding among the colleagues,
Pros
occasional fun activities especially during festivals.
Cons
Extension of lunch breaks would be highly appreciated
I truly consider it as a blessing for having landed a job here. The interview rounds sure were long but once you get through, it’s all good. I am being the paid the way I deserve considering my years of experience and I have always kept my enthusiasm in learning alive.
Pros
Opportunity to learn every day, professional people to work with, TLs are so supportive of their teams, great work-life balance
Cons
Nothing I have faced
If you are seeking to uplift your career in sales, this is a great company. The pay-scale is great and so are the incentives if you have the knack and diligence. Working here, you have lots of benefits – salary-wise to growth on personal and professional level. On top of that, work culture is very flexible and as employees, we are treated so well.
I find Toppscholars to be a very good company to work at whether you are experienced or a fresher. There are people from various fields here so I am getting to learn bits and pieces on all sectors. Work culture is also great and we sometimes have fun activities in-house and unofficial gatherings.
I have been working full time at Toppscholars for over six months now. Recently cleared my probation. The people here have maintained a good work culture. Additionally, work environment is flexible and as long as you complete your day’s work in time, there is no restriction with breaks or a breather.
The interviews process was long and after so many rounds I cleared it finally. Been only a month that I joined here and so far I like it here. My seniors are guiding me a very well and I am getting to learn a lot from the frequent sessions.
Pros
Great room for innovation and creativity, informals parties and team gatherings, good salary and incentives.
Cons
NOne
On my first day at Toppscholars, there was some fun activities going on in the office itself. Everyone had come in traditional attire and I was very impressed with the work environment then and there. It's been so much fun working at Toppscholars. I get to learn a lot as well.
  1. Job Security & Advancement