Toppscholars

Toppscholars Management reviews

The work policy at Toppscholars is unmatched. The organization supports its employees and offers a number of growth opportunities that one would seldom find anywhere. A very decent company to work with, especially for the freshers.
Pros
Good work policy
Cons
Less breaks
I have been working in the Gurugram branch for quite some time now and like I have heard, the incentives here are very good and as much effort you put in work, they pay you accordingly.
Pros
Positive work environment, Colleagues are great, Management is very understanding
Cons
Nothing major
I feel so lucky that I got job in this company where I am getting to learn and grow a lot. My managers and colleagues have been so helpful throughout my entire year here. It is because of the people here that coming to work is always exciting.
Pros
Great work ethics and good management team.
Cons
Fixed shift timing
Toppscholars, a great place to work. Here the seniors and managements are supportive and very helpful, guided the juniors in a very proper manner. Salary is good.
Pros
Good Salary, supportive management
Cons
Management is full of scamsters . They make fake promises . The manager is a liar and forces to work for 12 hours a day , despite of all the hard work and efforts . They don't pay your salary and when you ask them about the payment . The involve the upper management and indirectly plots a plan to terminate the employees. I recommend to not to join the company as they have to funds to pay the salary .
There are no positive in this place. There is no creative freedom for anyone. The working hours are 9 hours on paper. But employees are expected to work for 10, 11, 12 or more hours and give up their sundays and holidays. There is no increement. The CEO does not know a thing about e-learning and runs the company like a dictator. Any day can be your last day in the company. There is mass hiring and mass firing.
Amazing company. Great culture and lots of growth opportunities. There are meetings and brainstorming sessions every now and then with the management and co-workers.
This is my first review at indeed and I am glad to write it for my 3rd company, i.e. Toppscholars (But the best). Good salary, great management, work from home options. Coffee machines are limited in number. Would like to have more.
I joined here as a fresher and recently completed my probation. Learnt a lot during the period and can’t wait to learn more in the coming times. People have been very welcoming. Despite being a fresher, the pay is good, management heads are supportive and open to any of employees’ suggestions and feedbacks which I think is a very good thing.
The management team is really kind and supportive. I remember hat I was going through a lot when I initially joined here and they were kind enough to approach me, ask me about my wellbeing and even told me to take leaves If need be. So Toppscholars is a very good organisation to join. They really care about the wellbeing of its employee.
No use working for this organization. No work life balance and no good pay. They can sue you any time you want. I witnessed the management calling an employee and him/her never returning. There is only a single washroom for women workers.