Toppscholars

Toppscholars Pay & Benefits reviews

The work culture here is great and so is the work station. Being a fresher, I learnt a lot working at this organisation and I am so glad I opted to work here.
Pros
Immense learning opportunities, great facilities and benefits.
Cons
Lunch break is quite short.
Toppscholars, a great place to work. Here the seniors and managements are supportive and very helpful, guided the juniors in a very proper manner. Salary is good.
Pros
Good Salary, supportive management
Cons
I like working at ToppScholars due to a number of reasons. The package is good and all the policies are employ-friendly. I would like to spend more time at ToppScholars to learn more.
Pros
Good Package
Cons
Small breaks
I have worked in many companies prior to this. But here what I have noticed is the coordination and team work among the people. This is what keeps me motivated to work harder. We are constantly being pushed for innovation and I think it is also a very good thing.
Pros
Great salary package even for fresher’s, good working environment, friendly and supportive colleagues.
Cons
None that I can think of
Having been a part of Toppscholars for quite long, I would say that if you are looking to kick-start or even uplift your career, this is an organisation that I would suggest you to go for. Working with so many talented people helps me learn a lot.
Pros
Work environment, work culture, benefits and facilities
Cons
Nothing major
Workplace should undoubtedly be fun but what is equally important is professionalism. I am glad I am part of an organisation that has both. People are very friendly and just after few weeks of joining here, I could blend with them easily.
Pros
Professional colleagues, nice work environment, salary package is good
Cons
Fixed shift timing
Joining as a fresher, I had never thought that this company would turn out to be my favourite. I have always heard bad things about the corporate world by my family but coming to Toppscholars changed my perspective completely. They take good care of their employees, have amazing set of people working for them and offer good salary packages
Pros
The infrastructure and the people at this organization are the best
Cons
The work place is a little far away from my house
Management is full of scamsters . They make fake promises . The manager is a liar and forces to work for 12 hours a day , despite of all the hard work and efforts . They don't pay your salary and when you ask them about the payment . The involve the upper management and indirectly plots a plan to terminate the employees. I recommend to not to join the company as they have to funds to pay the salary .
This is my first review at indeed and I am glad to write it for my 3rd company, i.e. Toppscholars (But the best). Good salary, great management, work from home options. Coffee machines are limited in number. Would like to have more.
I have been working at Toppscholars for a good 8 months and nearing a year now. Company culture is very good, flexible environment, familial bonding among the colleagues,
Pros
occasional fun activities especially during festivals.
Cons
Extension of lunch breaks would be highly appreciated
If you are seeking to uplift your career in sales, this is a great company. The pay-scale is great and so are the incentives if you have the knack and diligence. Working here, you have lots of benefits – salary-wise to growth on personal and professional level. On top of that, work culture is very flexible and as employees, we are treated so well.
The interviews process was long and after so many rounds I cleared it finally. Been only a month that I joined here and so far I like it here. My seniors are guiding me a very well and I am getting to learn a lot from the frequent sessions.
Pros
Great room for innovation and creativity, informals parties and team gatherings, good salary and incentives.
Cons
NOne
It has been over two months I have been working at Toppscholars and I have learnt so much within such a short span of time. The grooming sessions that the company conducts from time to time has been so instrumental.
Not the typical 9 to 5 desk bound job. I get to work on different projects every day so there is so much room for learning. Very good salary and appraisals. Unofficial team parties and festival seasons are my favorite part.