Toppscholars

Toppscholars Work-Life Balance reviews

Such a healthy place to work in. I am very Happy! There are many other places where it gets so difficult to survive considering the type of atmosphere.
Pros
healthy place to work in
Cons
no cons!
The work policy at Toppscholars is unmatched. The organization supports its employees and offers a number of growth opportunities that one would seldom find anywhere. A very decent company to work with, especially for the freshers.
Pros
Good work policy
Cons
Less breaks
I feel so lucky that I got job in this company where I am getting to learn and grow a lot. My managers and colleagues have been so helpful throughout my entire year here. It is because of the people here that coming to work is always exciting.
Pros
Great work ethics and good management team.
Cons
Fixed shift timing
I’ve been working at ToppScholars from a long time and the opportunities I have got at this workplace is unlike others. If you are willing to grab your chances, you are surely on the right way to succeed.
Pros
Decent opportunities at ToppScholars
Cons
A bit far from my home
I have worked in many companies prior to this. But here what I have noticed is the coordination and team work among the people. This is what keeps me motivated to work harder. We are constantly being pushed for innovation and I think it is also a very good thing.
Pros
Great salary package even for fresher’s, good working environment, friendly and supportive colleagues.
Cons
None that I can think of
Having been a part of Toppscholars for quite long, I would say that if you are looking to kick-start or even uplift your career, this is an organisation that I would suggest you to go for. Working with so many talented people helps me learn a lot.
Pros
Work environment, work culture, benefits and facilities
Cons
Nothing major
Joining as a fresher, I had never thought that this company would turn out to be my favourite. I have always heard bad things about the corporate world by my family but coming to Toppscholars changed my perspective completely. They take good care of their employees, have amazing set of people working for them and offer good salary packages
Pros
The infrastructure and the people at this organization are the best
Cons
The work place is a little far away from my house
There are no positive in this place. There is no creative freedom for anyone. The working hours are 9 hours on paper. But employees are expected to work for 10, 11, 12 or more hours and give up their sundays and holidays. There is no increement. The CEO does not know a thing about e-learning and runs the company like a dictator. Any day can be your last day in the company. There is mass hiring and mass firing.
Amazing company. Great culture and lots of growth opportunities. There are meetings and brainstorming sessions every now and then with the management and co-workers.
I have been teaching at this institution for quite a while now. It's one of the best mediums to impart knowledge in kids. Techniques and study material provided is really good and can be understood by all. The other thing that I really appreciate is the work-life balance. I do take extra classes at times to ensure my students are learning well but the way I have been looked after in turn, by the team is magnificent. Much appreciated.
This is my first review at indeed and I am glad to write it for my 3rd company, i.e. Toppscholars (But the best). Good salary, great management, work from home options. Coffee machines are limited in number. Would like to have more.
I truly consider it as a blessing for having landed a job here. The interview rounds sure were long but once you get through, it’s all good. I am being the paid the way I deserve considering my years of experience and I have always kept my enthusiasm in learning alive.
Pros
Opportunity to learn every day, professional people to work with, TLs are so supportive of their teams, great work-life balance
Cons
Nothing I have faced
If you are seeking to uplift your career in sales, this is a great company. The pay-scale is great and so are the incentives if you have the knack and diligence. Working here, you have lots of benefits – salary-wise to growth on personal and professional level. On top of that, work culture is very flexible and as employees, we are treated so well.
I joined here as an intern and now I am a permanent employee. My journey has been a roller coaster ride. From being the shy and introvert newbie to making lifelong friends, everything has been good so far. I am getting to learn a lot and the kind of competition that the employees here are into motivate me to work even more hard.
No use working for this organization. No work life balance and no good pay. They can sue you any time you want. I witnessed the management calling an employee and him/her never returning. There is only a single washroom for women workers.
Working for the company is my first job and I Don't think I could've taken a better decision. The company takes good care of its employees and I'm very lucky to be a part of this organization. The colleagues are driven and skilled that motivates me further.
I feel so lucky to have been landed in this company where there is so much room for learning and growth. My managers and fellow colleagues have a major hand in wherever I have reached today.