Toppscholars

Toppscholars Employee Reviews

I have been a part of the Toppscholars team since the last 15 months now. Here I have learnt learned that the greatest way to attain success is to never stop learning.
Pros
great team work
Cons
wish there were more refreshment breaks
Joining as a fresher, I had never thought that this company would turn out to be my favourite. I have always heard bad things about the corporate world by my family but coming to Toppscholars changed my perspective completely. They take good care of their employees, have amazing set of people working for them and offer good salary packages
Pros
The infrastructure and the people at this organization are the best
Cons
The work place is a little far away from my house
I have been working with ToppScholars from last one year and my experience here has been really very amazing. This one here is a place where you can grow both personally and professionally. Loving it here.
Pros
No petty politics among colleagues
Cons
None that I can think of
Working as a program coordinator with ToppScholars has been quite an enriching experience for me. It was my third job, but I found the most supportive and learned colleagues here. All in all, a very nice workplace.
Pros
Nice and warm work environment
Cons
I relocated so I had to travel a long distance.
I think I have made one of the best decisions in my career by joining here at Toppscholars. It treats its employees just like it treats its subscribers and learners. I work at the Mumbai branch and the company culture totally suits my preference of work style.
Pros
Good amount of leaves, pay scale is great, employees are motivating
Cons
Saturday is working
Management is full of scamsters . They make fake promises . The manager is a liar and forces to work for 12 hours a day , despite of all the hard work and efforts . They don't pay your salary and when you ask them about the payment . The involve the upper management and indirectly plots a plan to terminate the employees. I recommend to not to join the company as they have to funds to pay the salary .
There are no positive in this place. There is no creative freedom for anyone. The working hours are 9 hours on paper. But employees are expected to work for 10, 11, 12 or more hours and give up their sundays and holidays. There is no increement. The CEO does not know a thing about e-learning and runs the company like a dictator. Any day can be your last day in the company. There is mass hiring and mass firing.
Amazing company. Great culture and lots of growth opportunities. There are meetings and brainstorming sessions every now and then with the management and co-workers.
I have been teaching at this institution for quite a while now. It's one of the best mediums to impart knowledge in kids. Techniques and study material provided is really good and can be understood by all. The other thing that I really appreciate is the work-life balance. I do take extra classes at times to ensure my students are learning well but the way I have been looked after in turn, by the team is magnificent. Much appreciated.
This is my first review at indeed and I am glad to write it for my 3rd company, i.e. Toppscholars (But the best). Good salary, great management, work from home options. Coffee machines are limited in number. Would like to have more.
I joined here as a fresher and recently completed my probation. Learnt a lot during the period and can’t wait to learn more in the coming times. People have been very welcoming. Despite being a fresher, the pay is good, management heads are supportive and open to any of employees’ suggestions and feedbacks which I think is a very good thing.
I have been working at Toppscholars for a good 8 months and nearing a year now. Company culture is very good, flexible environment, familial bonding among the colleagues,
Pros
occasional fun activities especially during festivals.
Cons
Extension of lunch breaks would be highly appreciated
I truly consider it as a blessing for having landed a job here. The interview rounds sure were long but once you get through, it’s all good. I am being the paid the way I deserve considering my years of experience and I have always kept my enthusiasm in learning alive.
Pros
Opportunity to learn every day, professional people to work with, TLs are so supportive of their teams, great work-life balance
Cons
Nothing I have faced
If you are seeking to uplift your career in sales, this is a great company. The pay-scale is great and so are the incentives if you have the knack and diligence. Working here, you have lots of benefits – salary-wise to growth on personal and professional level. On top of that, work culture is very flexible and as employees, we are treated so well.
I find Toppscholars to be a very good company to work at whether you are experienced or a fresher. There are people from various fields here so I am getting to learn bits and pieces on all sectors. Work culture is also great and we sometimes have fun activities in-house and unofficial gatherings.
I have been working full time at Toppscholars for over six months now. Recently cleared my probation. The people here have maintained a good work culture. Additionally, work environment is flexible and as long as you complete your day’s work in time, there is no restriction with breaks or a breather.
The interviews process was long and after so many rounds I cleared it finally. Been only a month that I joined here and so far I like it here. My seniors are guiding me a very well and I am getting to learn a lot from the frequent sessions.
Pros
Great room for innovation and creativity, informals parties and team gatherings, good salary and incentives.
Cons
NOne
On my first day at Toppscholars, there was some fun activities going on in the office itself. Everyone had come in traditional attire and I was very impressed with the work environment then and there. It's been so much fun working at Toppscholars. I get to learn a lot as well.
I joined here as an intern and now I am a permanent employee. My journey has been a roller coaster ride. From being the shy and introvert newbie to making lifelong friends, everything has been good so far. I am getting to learn a lot and the kind of competition that the employees here are into motivate me to work even more hard.
I have had almost 8 Years of work experience before I came to toppscholars and during my tenure at previous organizations, I haven't noticed any of them care so much about its employee as this organization does. We do work but we also have fun activities in between especially during festive occasions that keep us relaxed when there is stress at times.
The management team is really kind and supportive. I remember hat I was going through a lot when I initially joined here and they were kind enough to approach me, ask me about my wellbeing and even told me to take leaves If need be. So Toppscholars is a very good organisation to join. They really care about the wellbeing of its employee.
  1. Employee Reviews