TORRA INTERNATIONAL

TORRA INTERNATIONAL Employee Reviews

its was very comfort

very interesting and efficient job was it. because they were deal with various products,so we can get an opportunity to understand all tastes of peoples.

Pros

incentives

Cons

for our targets

Good

Very good working atmosphere Good management Good workspace culture No hardest parts of job Provides very good amnities like good accommodation...Transportation facilities etc

Fun place to work

typical media company specialized in tele brands with a in house production which produces good quality video ads for the television channel which owned by the company.

As well job in torra international and was very enjoyed and satisfied in my job.and good fecilities in torra international. A good package incentives and good salrary.

Pros

Cons

Short hours

Productive & Very Good Ambiance

Torra International is one of the leading telebranding company in south india. In Torra International have very good ambiance to work and i enjoyed a lot.

Pros

good ambiance, culture

Better company

Torra international is a Kerala based telemarketing company based on Malapuram. Sister concern of Eurotech baths and kitchen ltd. Both are growing company.

a platform to enhance your talents

Torra international is a well known popular telebrand company.the working conditions for workers is good and the salary and incentive packages are attractive to everyone.There is a good relationship between staffs so we can work as a good team .there wecan celebrate each and every festivals like onam bakrid etc

Pros

friendly atmosphere

Cons

saturday and sunday may be working

productive and good work place

If you give an opportunity to me I will do my best for your company with honesty and truthfuly.previously I worked in Torra international it will be an nice experice to me.it have an codination in work and the manager and other superiors are very cool person.they very Patience in training me.

Pros

free accommodation and food

Salary not paid on time

Management has no budget plans, salaries are paid by cash no appointment letter given to employees company not registered as per norms No incentives and travel expense

Good to learn but bad to sustain.

Good if you dedicated to your work and don't bother about salary being paid on time. No work ethics but freedom to take decisions within your team. work only if you get an offer letter. Read Twice and check the salary date (although they won't mention).

Pros

Freedom to take decisions.

Cons

Absence of Management, No timely salary, No clear mindset.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TORRA INTERNATIONAL?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TORRA INTERNATIONAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

TORRA INTERNATIONAL Reviews by Location