Toshiba Medical

Toshiba Medical Employee Reviews

India86 reviews

Good company

Nice company. Good to work here. Better pay than the companies in similar field. Support by Toshiba Japan is very helping. It's Equal Opportunity Employer company.

Good working place with a great knowledge transfer

Good work culture along with lots of fun with friendly people, good onsite oppertunities even for freshers and a lot of things to learn with a great exposer

Toshiba Medical insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun workplace

Overall, the workplace is fun. As a developer, I was given a good role where I was responsible for coding the features I was working on. You get to take to extra roles too.

OK Kind of work environment

OK Kind of work environment, where you see work life balance. Only major concern is the 9 hours clock in for the daily attendance. Not flexible with work from home.

Professional and corporate standards maintained

I enjoed working at Toshiba Elevators India. The management and team members were supportive and willing to learn new skils and accept newer challenges. I grew from a sales coordinator to Deputy Manager Marketing in a span of 7 years, during which i was given opportunities to advance my skills and explore my talent at taking up diverse projects related to sales and marketing of elevators and escalators.

Pros

Flat Hierarchy.

Cons

Extra working hours

Good place to learn and grow

A good place to learn about the job. Great support from management. Good workplace culture. Handle people from all walks of life will be a bit challenging as it is a manufacturing industry

Pros

Good food, canteen management

Cons

Tight schedule

Productive.

I joined Toshiba as a fresher. Working with Toshiba was a very good experience for me. While working with toshiba I got a an opertunity to travel Japan and this has been a memorable journey for me.

Challanging workplace

Tight schedule of work High targets works Employee oriented company Technical supports from head quarters Freedom of work Good collogues Best place to work

Working environment is excellent

It is mnc transmission & distribution company There are manufacturing multiple product of electrical equipment like gas insulated switchgear ct/vt/distribution transformer/potential transformer/single phase transformer Working environment is very good

Pros

Coupon system for launch

Cons

Working hours is 9

production Team Member

It was great exp to worked in Toshiba JSW power sys Pvt Ltd I learned many thinks for my career and also my future And still now i am feeling to miss the job.

Nice work place

Overall my work experience is good, my day to day work activity's very challenging and learn more productivity techniques, Handling man power allocation.. etc

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8 hours

People are good and approachable

Company is good but management is not fair enough to judge people's capability. Management is not ready to apply new strategies to work in process and handle the employee.

Windows Server Support

Key Result Areas: • Performed installation of Windows 2008 R2 Server and configured DNS, DHCP & Active Directory services • Configured Microsoft SharePoint Server including SharePoint Connector Server and conducted installation of windows 2008 server

Highly Productive company with job security

It is an MNC in manufacturing sector located at hyderabad, with top end facilities set up in the huge area of land, if you got offer please go and join without turning back, you would be the successor.

Pros

transport facility, canteen food

Productive and Learning place

I Had a good time at this company as there work environment is good that no one feel alone and i had a good time with my senior colleagues under whom i was working.

Great MNC

Had the opportunity to work with award winning products in a dedicated team. Was able to work with development teams in Japan and across the globe. Was a very enriching experience.

Right choice to work in Chennai

If you need find a job security and peace full in your career Toshiba is the right choice. They will provide your expect salary and they are following strict safety methods.

Productive and Competative

It is very difficult to Manage Job Work and Life balance. There is fully Micro management from seniors and needs to travel manufacturing plant frequently.

Excellent Boss to work with

Japanese Work Culture is very balanced, atleast in India. Also the methodology of working offers a lot to learn wiith emphasis on 5S and Six Sigma in all aspects.

Toshiba ,Leading Innovations

A great place to work and learn new technology. team is great. work life balance. one has to be on his toe to work here. appraisal is also good. management is good.

 Executing test cases of V4 Driver, GUI, Touch, and Client/Server using different operating Systems like Win 8, 8.1, and 10.  Installation of OS and Server and also taking ghost images of OS for further use.  Involved in logging defects in Bug Tracking Tool called “Bugzilla “.  Involved in Writing Test cases for New Features.  Regularly interacting with Developers regarding Issues.  Writing Bug Fix Test cases, validating test cases and reviewing them according to the Specifications.  Hands on Experience in Executing V4 Driver .  Tested in all PDL’s of a Printer Driver like (PostScript, PCL6 and XPS).  Performed Performance Testing of Toshiba,HP,Xerox printer drivers.  Preparing Test Scenario and Test cases both for positive and negative scenarios of V4 Driver.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toshiba Medical. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Toshiba Medical