Total

Total Employee Reviews

Nice team and good international exposure. Very good marketing strategies global and local. Strategic R&D investments. Wide range of products and continuous innovations in new products and services.
I am learned management And Accounting. job working days is the most enjoyable part of job. Co-workers is good persons and co-operate each other for management.
Management was easy to communicate with on dealing with issues of a fast paced incentive job. The ability to work overtime to help out the family was a plus. The work can be intensive and the hours can get long .The paychecks are worth it as long as you work for it..
Pidilite is indian multinational company, I had worked their for 6 yrs. It was great experience was being part of Pidilite family. Strong Top Management. Proper job evaluation. Very good at Roles & Responsibility Great balance with Work and Family.
Total Oil India Ltd is very busy at their work environment, being employee we are very disciplined in plant for EHS terms. At regular intervals there are audits conducted in plant and also quarterly basis employee meets conducted at HO to update about companies upcoming activities and updates.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
High Job security descent pay scale. As a fresher i got to learn a lot for my time at the company. Good working environment but Intense work pressure.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Comparatively low salary by Industry Standards
My review is good no problem in this job . only salary problem. 1.Too much work load. 2.leave problem. 3.and overall review is good. 4. No benefits. 5. Management is not very good. 6. Long hours no time for evening.
Pros
Not at all
Cons
The total solutions incorporated has good environment but some seniors was not supportable. They were offer low salary. Co-workers were good and i was learned very much.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
> Excellent workplace and well known comapny. > learnt to be more confident in meeting various people for gaining high volume business. >i could explore many skills such as computers at TOTAL. > the most enjoyable part of the job was periodic reviews of timely performances and its aftereffect. >co-workers and the teamwork were excellent
The organization is good, quite employee friendly and provides decent benefits and perks. The locations can be tough for out station candidates plus the amount of travelling required is tough. The proper allocation of candidates based on their expertise is lacking. Over all not a good choice for fresher technical background graduates.
Overall good work culture but very slow growth prospects. Globally a very huge company and a very cash rich company. Stable company to work with
Pros
Stable and job security
Cons
Slow Growth opportunities
Total is the first company I am working with post mba, it is a great leaning experience, management is strong and helpful.
We are one of the leading Transport organisation, having a Pan India Network of 120 branches. Apart from FTL specialisation in surface Transportation our expertise include setup in Warehousing, Distribution, Freight Forwarding (Air & sea), & CHA activities. All the activities undertaken are through our own network under our company. We have our own setup in Shanghai & Hong Kong along with reputed global partners for seamless supply across the globe. Interfreight Forwarders is a part of Total Group of companies, which deals in Freight Forwarding by Air. We are an IATA & FIATA approved forwarders with our own CHA license. Specialties Logistics company having PAN India Network, Exhaustive list of Reputed Clients all over
Started my Carrier with this group. Highly professional group for emplyee
Promoting use of LPG in cylinders to Commercial / Industrial and Domestic Customers. • Managing Packed and Mini Bulk Sales in Mangalore & surrounding market through distributors. • Distributor / Channel Management. • Analysis of Channel Sales and increasing their sales • Maintain distributor outstanding within approved limits. • To draw up Supply, Plan and Dispatch schedule for distributors on weekly basis • To monitor distributor indents at plant and ensure timely execution of loads • To monitor distributor stocks for adequate floor stock levels • To regularly assess distributor service levels by interacting with customers • Implementing Sales promotion schemes • Carrying out market feasibility studies on a regular basis.
Pros
mnc
Cons
slow expansion in india
* Learned about Lubricnats Industry & Market * Co-operative Boss & Team. * Getting Opportunity to Increase Professional & Personal Networking.
It was good learning process about Category Management.The learning process were product placement, team management and marketing aspects.
Being and MNC, the culture is very good and management is also good.All the co-workers are very co-operative. The hardest part of my job is to deliver goods on time and in right quantity and quality.
Pros
free lunch and evening snacks, tea, coffee etc.
Cons
very long hours of working
Lots of developmental programsA great learning institute