Touchstone educationals

Touchstone educationals Employee Reviews in Amritsar, Punjab

Hectic Schedule but good management. I learned alot while working there and the experience I got there is something which I will retain forever. Collegues are quite helpful yet the rules are very stern.
Evrything is great except the timing and the stress they create in the premisses. Rest they give wonderful trainings and handsome salary. They help you stand in the market of ielts
It was nice but immense pressure with tight working hours and no ample amount of free time and relaxation.I will suggest people to follow it for training purpose of IELTS.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Too much working hours
Environment is good but working hours is too long.I learned soo many things related to study visa.working time period is very slow as comparatively other immigrations.
Pros
i learned many things from touchstone
Cons
—It is the best institute to learn english all the staff teachers are very educated and experienced moreover there are various facilities like student... My works experience is very good I learnt new things Got innovative ideas
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Too hectic
Great learning experience. Very quite and pleasant atmosphere. Nice co-workers. Overall enjoed a lot doing work with co-workers and students.