Touchstone educationals

Touchstone educationals Employee Reviews in Jalandhar, Punjab

this is good company i have learned many things from here .you if i get a chance i will join again for sure .good environment working hours is too long but it is nice company
Touchstone is the best place to wprk especially for newcomers. On job training is there to make us understand the work culture and reponsibilities for new joinees.
All over it is good experience working there so i felt happy while working there proper coordination and freindly environment everyone is coordinate in decent way
It's a good company. Staff can enhance their knowledge and skills as well. But few of staff members are very mean and always pressure to their junior that was so bad. They always pretend that they are superior to you. That's kind of attitude I feel alot. But I think every field has that kind of person too. So it's not a big issue.. It's a only give experience.
Overall , the institute was good for work and to get hand on experience. I have get alot of knowledge and learns many new things related to english grammar which enhance my speaking skills .
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Long hours work
Learned to manage things.Time managementPunctualityProfessionalismTeam WorkEnhanced Communication skills.Most enjoyable part was to meet new students and to let them know enhancing their communication skills.Hardest part was just having one break in 9Hours of Job.Culture at work place let me able to learn Global Culture as their were students from different streams and areas.
Touchstone educationals is very good organization and i have learnt professionalism from that institute and they are very punctual towards their work
Pros
salary benefits
Cons
long working hours
I have spend 2 months there. I usually took interview of the students who want to go abroad. I have learned so much things like how to work in pressure because working with so much people of different personality is amazing thing moreover I have build a good level of confidence as I have to deal with new students daily. Management of work was good. Everything was schedule. That is the thing I love the most but there were some problems too. Some of the seniors felt good in criticizing instead of appreciating. Apart from this there was long working hours and according to the working hours salary was less.
Pros
BRAVO points
Cons
Long working hours
more importance given to students than teachers low compensation levels culture is also not really good Pressure on employees