Touchstone educationals

Touchstone educationals Employee Reviews in Patiala, Punjab

Its great working Over there. Friendly enviroment and i had laened many tgings over there specially time management and how to complete your task on time..
Unnecessary restrictions to the staff and no liberty in handling a student. Always a pressure over a trainer even if the student does not possess the basics of english. Timings are exhausting for the student as well as staff. No appreciation is given
Amazing place to work, I am here fir 9 years now and it is still going strong. Blessed to be part of such a successful organization. All employees are treated equally, remuneration is wonderful, THIS app is remarkable initiative.
Find potential and recognise each and every effort. Trainings to improve skills and groom the personality. Understanding authority. Time to time increments also proper job security. English only environment to fulfill the aspirations of students, to improve communication skills to help both faculty and student. Supportive staff is cherry on the cake.
Pros
Good salary, Proper training from officials, Best infrastructure and classrooms environment is highly comfortable.
Cons
Long hours which are compensated by good salary
If this company increases the financial benefits then this would be definitely my bestest working place. I have learnt everything from this place oy. This company has given me life changing lessons. This was my first job and yet I love this place.
Pros
Various Training Sessions, Respect from Seniors, Motivational in-house competitions.
Cons
Long Hours, less financial benefits.
This work place is my first work place.My experience with touchstone as a student support executive is good. I get interact with new problems of students regarding their study and class environment and give them support from my side as soon as possible. Staff of touch stone is very supportive as well as my seniors are also very supportive and i improved my english skill as well with this job.
Pros
short refreshment
Cons
My current employer has given me the opportunity to enhance my skills, develop my confidence level as well as dealing with students of different nature. Whatever skills I possess are only because of my current employer.
Pros
salary best in town
Cons
no overtime