Touchstone educationals

Touchstone educationals Employee Reviews for Associate Trainer

It's a good company. Staff can enhance their knowledge and skills as well. But few of staff members are very mean and always pressure to their junior that was so bad. They always pretend that they are superior to you. That's kind of attitude I feel alot. But I think every field has that kind of person too. So it's not a big issue.. It's a only give experience.
Working environment was brilliant and branch manager always encourage all staff members to give their best.l learn many things during my working period there.
Good place to work with great ethics. co-operative collegues. Continuous training programs for further learning and improvement. Friendly environment.
It was a good experience working in touchstone Educationals.The working environment was quite learning which helps in development as being teacher.Its helps me in learning management, punctuality and helps in overall development.
overall, it was fine experience working with such a reputed company. all staff was caring and cooperating. it was a wonderful experience..but the longer working hours were realy pathetic.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
Being a new asset from the college this was my first job. Trust me I hated Taking up a teaching job as my first! But eventually as the time elapsed at this place I saw a great difference In myself with respect to the behaviour and the gut to take up tasks everyday . Each and everyday at this place was a challenge for me to cope up with and at the endow the day there was something that I had learned new . Was a great experience!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Touchstone educationals?