Touchstone educationals

Touchstone educationals Employee Reviews for Trainer

Its great working Over there. Friendly enviroment and i had laened many tgings over there specially time management and how to complete your task on time..
Unnecessary restrictions to the staff and no liberty in handling a student. Always a pressure over a trainer even if the student does not possess the basics of english. Timings are exhausting for the student as well as staff. No appreciation is given
Touchstone is the best place to wprk especially for newcomers. On job training is there to make us understand the work culture and reponsibilities for new joinees.
Touchstone is a place where an employee not only earns but also learns new methodologies of teaching. This company offers growth in career development.
working here since 2014..excellent working environment..supportive and cooperative management..got to learn a lot during my tenure in this organization.
Find potential and recognise each and every effort. Trainings to improve skills and groom the personality. Understanding authority. Time to time increments also proper job security. English only environment to fulfill the aspirations of students, to improve communication skills to help both faculty and student. Supportive staff is cherry on the cake.
Pros
Good salary, Proper training from officials, Best infrastructure and classrooms environment is highly comfortable.
Cons
Long hours which are compensated by good salary
Best for grooming female staff with sufficient salary backup. Train each member to be complete. It also provides an opportunity to travel branch to branch for gaining further experience.
Pros
Work based
Cons
Long hours. Sometimes ignores the potential
My current employer has given me the opportunity to enhance my skills, develop my confidence level as well as dealing with students of different nature. Whatever skills I possess are only because of my current employer.
Pros
salary best in town
Cons
no overtime
Jobs at Touchstone educationals