Touchstone educationals logo
Touchstone educationals

Touchstone educationals Employee Reviews for Trainer

Work-Life Balance

Good

Its great working Over there. Friendly enviroment and i had laened many tgings over there specially time management and how to complete your task on time..

Exhausting and pressurizing job

Unnecessary restrictions to the staff and no liberty in handling a student. Always a pressure over a trainer even if the student does not possess the basics of english. Timings are exhausting for the student as well as staff. No appreciation is given

A great workplace

Touchstone is the best place to wprk especially for newcomers. On job training is there to make us understand the work culture and reponsibilities for new joinees.

Continuos learning while earning

Touchstone is a place where an employee not only earns but also learns new methodologies of teaching. This company offers growth in career development.

Excellent working environment

working here since 2014..excellent working environment..supportive and cooperative management..got to learn a lot during my tenure in this organization.

Excellent experience

Find potential and recognise each and every effort. Trainings to improve skills and groom the personality. Understanding authority. Time to time increments also proper job security. English only environment to fulfill the aspirations of students, to improve communication skills to help both faculty and student. Supportive staff is cherry on the cake.

Pros

Good salary, Proper training from officials, Best infrastructure and classrooms environment is highly comfortable.

Cons

Long hours which are compensated by good salary

Work oriented

Best for grooming female staff with sufficient salary backup. Train each member to be complete. It also provides an opportunity to travel branch to branch for gaining further experience.

Pros

Work based

Cons

Long hours. Sometimes ignores the potential

Quite productive

My current employer has given me the opportunity to enhance my skills, develop my confidence level as well as dealing with students of different nature. Whatever skills I possess are only because of my current employer.

Pros

salary best in town

Cons

no overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Touchstone educationals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question