Touchstone educationals

Touchstone educationals Culture reviews

I have got a lot to learn and to showcase my working skills in the such a good and positive environment. I have always got maximum support and guidance from management and staff.
Touchstone is the best place to wprk especially for newcomers. On job training is there to make us understand the work culture and reponsibilities for new joinees.
A very nice place to learn. Each and every process is structured here. This company is the best place to start the career. Continuos encouragement from seniors is very helpful
working here since 2014..excellent working environment..supportive and cooperative management..got to learn a lot during my tenure in this organization.
Working environment was brilliant and branch manager always encourage all staff members to give their best.l learn many things during my working period there.
Good place to work with great ethics. co-operative collegues. Continuous training programs for further learning and improvement. Friendly environment.
worst place to join specially in Ludhiana centre. No respect No promotion. they treat their employees like donkey.totally politics environment.dont join
Pros
nthng
Its great working Over there. Friendly enviroment and i had laened many tgings over there specially time management and how to complete your task on time..
If this company increases the financial benefits then this would be definitely my bestest working place. I have learnt everything from this place oy. This company has given me life changing lessons. This was my first job and yet I love this place.
Pros
Various Training Sessions, Respect from Seniors, Motivational in-house competitions.
Cons
Long Hours, less financial benefits.
A typical day starts with fun and enjoyment and the management was very helpful, an the was always motivating and the most hardest part of the job was managing time , and covering all the part of the modules on time as per the given schedule.
Learned to manage things.Time managementPunctualityProfessionalismTeam WorkEnhanced Communication skills.Most enjoyable part was to meet new students and to let them know enhancing their communication skills.Hardest part was just having one break in 9Hours of Job.Culture at work place let me able to learn Global Culture as their were students from different streams and areas.
TOUCHSTONE EDUCATIONALS is renowned immigration organization in Chandigarh, India. The major part of the job was dealing with lot of people from different culture every day and resolving their queries. Apart from client dealing, I was responsible for application, filing and interview preparation as well.Overall, working with touchstone was a great learning experience. Each day I have learnt many new things.
it has quite competitive environment. Amazing teaching methodology is practiced. The hardest part of job was to keep on standing for 9 hours and speak continuously in order to deliver lessons to the students. enjoyable part was to get the results of the students and seeing them improving.
Worked as Sales Coordinator, I enjoyed my job learn many things how to handle team and work as a team leader, motivate my team, achieve the sales target.
more importance given to students than teachers low compensation levels culture is also not really good Pressure on employees
Great learning experience. Very quite and pleasant atmosphere. Nice co-workers. Overall enjoed a lot doing work with co-workers and students.
Cons