Touchstone educationals

Touchstone educationals Job Security & Advancement reviews

this is good company i have learned many things from here .you if i get a chance i will join again for sure .good environment working hours is too long but it is nice company
I have got a lot to learn and to showcase my working skills in the such a good and positive environment. I have always got maximum support and guidance from management and staff.
A very nice place to learn. Each and every process is structured here. This company is the best place to start the career. Continuos encouragement from seniors is very helpful
Touchstone is a place where an employee not only earns but also learns new methodologies of teaching. This company offers growth in career development.
working here since 2014..excellent working environment..supportive and cooperative management..got to learn a lot during my tenure in this organization.
It was a good experience working in touchstone Educationals.The working environment was quite learning which helps in development as being teacher.Its helps me in learning management, punctuality and helps in overall development.
worst place to join specially in Ludhiana centre. No respect No promotion. they treat their employees like donkey.totally politics environment.dont join
Pros
nthng
Find potential and recognise each and every effort. Trainings to improve skills and groom the personality. Understanding authority. Time to time increments also proper job security. English only environment to fulfill the aspirations of students, to improve communication skills to help both faculty and student. Supportive staff is cherry on the cake.
Pros
Good salary, Proper training from officials, Best infrastructure and classrooms environment is highly comfortable.
Cons
Long hours which are compensated by good salary
If this company increases the financial benefits then this would be definitely my bestest working place. I have learnt everything from this place oy. This company has given me life changing lessons. This was my first job and yet I love this place.
Pros
Various Training Sessions, Respect from Seniors, Motivational in-house competitions.
Cons
Long Hours, less financial benefits.
Best for grooming female staff with sufficient salary backup. Train each member to be complete. It also provides an opportunity to travel branch to branch for gaining further experience.
Pros
Work based
Cons
Long hours. Sometimes ignores the potential
Teaching English to the students who want to pursue their career in abroad was quite fun there. Coordinaters here are not cooperative with teachers and disrespect them
overall, it was fine experience working with such a reputed company. all staff was caring and cooperating. it was a wonderful experience..but the longer working hours were realy pathetic.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
Great learning experience with best training practices and Programs. Very professional environment. No work is given for home. HR team is also very cooperative. Overall a very good association with the company.
My current employer has given me the opportunity to enhance my skills, develop my confidence level as well as dealing with students of different nature. Whatever skills I possess are only because of my current employer.
Pros
salary best in town
Cons
no overtime
It is really worst place to work dedicate and not a place to pursue as career. No facilities for employees, no perks. Co workers are no where supprotive
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours as well as atmosphere