Touchstone educationals

Touchstone educationals Management reviews

Hectic Schedule but good management. I learned alot while working there and the experience I got there is something which I will retain forever. Collegues are quite helpful yet the rules are very stern.
A person can get all the diseases from this place bcz they dont even have any window or door to get oxygen at workplace. A sensitive person can get mentally upset the way they treat their employees. Worst HR any company could have
Pros
Cons
Long hours, unnecessary pressure on workers, exploitation, unnecessary rules and regulation, zero management
I have got a lot to learn and to showcase my working skills in the such a good and positive environment. I have always got maximum support and guidance from management and staff.
working here since 2014..excellent working environment..supportive and cooperative management..got to learn a lot during my tenure in this organization.
1. It’s an institute where Director has very clear vision and cascades to his reportee in frequent meets. 2. Employee with passion and zeal to innovate, excel, committed will have edge in the institute 3. Management is supportive and open minded. Innovations are welcomed here 4z An institute who is student focused makes their employee works around it. Loved working here and
It was a good experience working in touchstone Educationals.The working environment was quite learning which helps in development as being teacher.Its helps me in learning management, punctuality and helps in overall development.
worst place to join specially in Ludhiana centre. No respect No promotion. they treat their employees like donkey.totally politics environment.dont join
Pros
nthng
Its great working Over there. Friendly enviroment and i had laened many tgings over there specially time management and how to complete your task on time..
A typical day starts with fun and enjoyment and the management was very helpful, an the was always motivating and the most hardest part of the job was managing time , and covering all the part of the modules on time as per the given schedule.
Learned to manage things.Time managementPunctualityProfessionalismTeam WorkEnhanced Communication skills.Most enjoyable part was to meet new students and to let them know enhancing their communication skills.Hardest part was just having one break in 9Hours of Job.Culture at work place let me able to learn Global Culture as their were students from different streams and areas.
I have spend 2 months there. I usually took interview of the students who want to go abroad. I have learned so much things like how to work in pressure because working with so much people of different personality is amazing thing moreover I have build a good level of confidence as I have to deal with new students daily. Management of work was good. Everything was schedule. That is the thing I love the most but there were some problems too. Some of the seniors felt good in criticizing instead of appreciating. Apart from this there was long working hours and according to the working hours salary was less.
Pros
BRAVO points
Cons
Long working hours
Didn't enjoy working there at all. The boss treated the employees like machines and was unnecessarily strict.Creativity was not encouraged.Employees had no rights and a lot of restrictions were there on employees.Hence, I personally felt trapped.
This work place is my first work place.My experience with touchstone as a student support executive is good. I get interact with new problems of students regarding their study and class environment and give them support from my side as soon as possible. Staff of touch stone is very supportive as well as my seniors are also very supportive and i improved my english skill as well with this job.
Pros
short refreshment
Cons
I was very nervous to join a teaching institute. I personally never liked to have a teaching jo but, after working here the perceptions changed . On daily basis I had to prepare lessons to be delivered which was hectic as well as fun. My major fear was the moment I had to independently handle a class. My personality being a shy person and I do not look my age i look much younger so i was not sure if I could handle taht but as the time passed I saw that it was going pretty good. A really good lesson Once I learned & will be with me all my life will be when I was Once hesitant to teach some other teachers class for which I had to prepare in like half hour for and i was angry for that on management but later one day I had a surprise class to deliver on urgent basis and luckily I had to deliver the same stuff I had prepared for in that half hour that day. So nothing learned goes in vein its all usefull.!
Pros
a lot of skills gained
Cons
long hours, less wage