Touchstone educationals

Touchstone educationals Pay & Benefits reviews

Hectic Schedule but good management. I learned alot while working there and the experience I got there is something which I will retain forever. Collegues are quite helpful yet the rules are very stern.
Overall exerperience is good. They provide good salary but it has very competetive environment which sometimes gives alot of stress. It has high work pressure
this is good company i have learned many things from here .you if i get a chance i will join again for sure .good environment working hours is too long but it is nice company
Evrything is great except the timing and the stress they create in the premisses. Rest they give wonderful trainings and handsome salary. They help you stand in the market of ielts
Long working hours, Not allowed to go out during lunch, salary deduction even if you are 10 minutes late, no national or fixed holidays, no facilities for employees. No insurance. No medical. No paid leaves. Not open to suggestions from any of their employees. Work is never appreciated.
It was nice but immense pressure with tight working hours and no ample amount of free time and relaxation.I will suggest people to follow it for training purpose of IELTS.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Too much working hours
Overall , the institute was good for work and to get hand on experience. I have get alot of knowledge and learns many new things related to english grammar which enhance my speaking skills .
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Long hours work
Find potential and recognise each and every effort. Trainings to improve skills and groom the personality. Understanding authority. Time to time increments also proper job security. English only environment to fulfill the aspirations of students, to improve communication skills to help both faculty and student. Supportive staff is cherry on the cake.
Pros
Good salary, Proper training from officials, Best infrastructure and classrooms environment is highly comfortable.
Cons
Long hours which are compensated by good salary
If this company increases the financial benefits then this would be definitely my bestest working place. I have learnt everything from this place oy. This company has given me life changing lessons. This was my first job and yet I love this place.
Pros
Various Training Sessions, Respect from Seniors, Motivational in-house competitions.
Cons
Long Hours, less financial benefits.
Best for grooming female staff with sufficient salary backup. Train each member to be complete. It also provides an opportunity to travel branch to branch for gaining further experience.
Pros
Work based
Cons
Long hours. Sometimes ignores the potential
Touchstone educationals is very good organization and i have learnt professionalism from that institute and they are very punctual towards their work
Pros
salary benefits
Cons
long working hours
I have spend 2 months there. I usually took interview of the students who want to go abroad. I have learned so much things like how to work in pressure because working with so much people of different personality is amazing thing moreover I have build a good level of confidence as I have to deal with new students daily. Management of work was good. Everything was schedule. That is the thing I love the most but there were some problems too. Some of the seniors felt good in criticizing instead of appreciating. Apart from this there was long working hours and according to the working hours salary was less.
Pros
BRAVO points
Cons
Long working hours
overall, it was fine experience working with such a reputed company. all staff was caring and cooperating. it was a wonderful experience..but the longer working hours were realy pathetic.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
Environment is good but working hours is too long.I learned soo many things related to study visa.working time period is very slow as comparatively other immigrations.
Pros
i learned many things from touchstone
Cons
My current employer has given me the opportunity to enhance my skills, develop my confidence level as well as dealing with students of different nature. Whatever skills I possess are only because of my current employer.
Pros
salary best in town
Cons
no overtime
more importance given to students than teachers low compensation levels culture is also not really good Pressure on employees