Touchstone educationals

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

studentlongexperiencelearnskillhourthingenvironment

It was good

Very much disciplined and hectic. Mismanagement and stressful environment. Break is short. Otherwise all are friendly and kind but not talkative. Need to be talkative environment.

Cons

Hectic Schedule but good management. I learned alot while working there and the experience I got there is something which I will retain forever. Collegues are quite helpful yet the rules are very stern.

Touchstone educationals insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Difficult

Overall exerperience is good. They provide good salary but it has very competetive environment which sometimes gives alot of stress. It has high work pressure

Best to work for after ixora

Evrything is great except the timing and the stress they create in the premisses. Rest they give wonderful trainings and handsome salary. They help you stand in the market of ielts

Needs to be more employee friendly

Long working hours, Not allowed to go out during lunch, salary deduction even if you are 10 minutes late, no national or fixed holidays, no facilities for employees. No insurance. No medical. No paid leaves. Not open to suggestions from any of their employees. Work is never appreciated.

Too much pressure

It was nice but immense pressure with tight working hours and no ample amount of free time and relaxation.I will suggest people to follow it for training purpose of IELTS.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Too much working hours

Its a strict and disciplined institute to work

Overall , the institute was good for work and to get hand on experience. I have get alot of knowledge and learns many new things related to english grammar which enhance my speaking skills .

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Long hours work

Excellent experience

Find potential and recognise each and every effort. Trainings to improve skills and groom the personality. Understanding authority. Time to time increments also proper job security. English only environment to fulfill the aspirations of students, to improve communication skills to help both faculty and student. Supportive staff is cherry on the cake.

Pros

Good salary, Proper training from officials, Best infrastructure and classrooms environment is highly comfortable.

Cons

Long hours which are compensated by good salary

Only one limitation.

If this company increases the financial benefits then this would be definitely my bestest working place. I have learnt everything from this place oy. This company has given me life changing lessons. This was my first job and yet I love this place.

Pros

Various Training Sessions, Respect from Seniors, Motivational in-house competitions.

Cons

Long Hours, less financial benefits.

Work oriented

Best for grooming female staff with sufficient salary backup. Train each member to be complete. It also provides an opportunity to travel branch to branch for gaining further experience.

Pros

Work based

Cons

Long hours. Sometimes ignores the potential

productive and knowledgeable workplace

Touchstone educationals is very good organization and i have learnt professionalism from that institute and they are very punctual towards their work

Pros

salary benefits

Cons

long working hours

Good experience

I have spend 2 months there. I usually took interview of the students who want to go abroad. I have learned so much things like how to work in pressure because working with so much people of different personality is amazing thing moreover I have build a good level of confidence as I have to deal with new students daily. Management of work was good. Everything was schedule. That is the thing I love the most but there were some problems too. Some of the seniors felt good in criticizing instead of appreciating. Apart from this there was long working hours and according to the working hours salary was less.

Pros

BRAVO points

Cons

Long working hours

good environment and

overall, it was fine experience working with such a reputed company. all staff was caring and cooperating. it was a wonderful experience..but the longer working hours were realy pathetic.

Pros

bonuses

friendly environment

Environment is good but working hours is too long.I learned soo many things related to study visa.working time period is very slow as comparatively other immigrations.

Pros

i learned many things from touchstone

Quite productive

My current employer has given me the opportunity to enhance my skills, develop my confidence level as well as dealing with students of different nature. Whatever skills I possess are only because of my current employer.

Pros

salary best in town

Cons

no overtime

not that good

more importance given to students than teachers low compensation levels culture is also not really good Pressure on employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Touchstone educationals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question