Touchstone educationals

Touchstone educationals Work-Life Balance reviews

this is good company i have learned many things from here .you if i get a chance i will join again for sure .good environment working hours is too long but it is nice company
A person can get all the diseases from this place bcz they dont even have any window or door to get oxygen at workplace. A sensitive person can get mentally upset the way they treat their employees. Worst HR any company could have
Pros
Cons
Long hours, unnecessary pressure on workers, exploitation, unnecessary rules and regulation, zero management
Touchstone is the best place to wprk especially for newcomers. On job training is there to make us understand the work culture and reponsibilities for new joinees.
A very nice place to learn. Each and every process is structured here. This company is the best place to start the career. Continuos encouragement from seniors is very helpful
Touchstone is a place where an employee not only earns but also learns new methodologies of teaching. This company offers growth in career development.
It's a good company. Staff can enhance their knowledge and skills as well. But few of staff members are very mean and always pressure to their junior that was so bad. They always pretend that they are superior to you. That's kind of attitude I feel alot. But I think every field has that kind of person too. So it's not a big issue.. It's a only give experience.
Overall , the institute was good for work and to get hand on experience. I have get alot of knowledge and learns many new things related to english grammar which enhance my speaking skills .
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Long hours work
Find potential and recognise each and every effort. Trainings to improve skills and groom the personality. Understanding authority. Time to time increments also proper job security. English only environment to fulfill the aspirations of students, to improve communication skills to help both faculty and student. Supportive staff is cherry on the cake.
Pros
Good salary, Proper training from officials, Best infrastructure and classrooms environment is highly comfortable.
Cons
Long hours which are compensated by good salary
If this company increases the financial benefits then this would be definitely my bestest working place. I have learnt everything from this place oy. This company has given me life changing lessons. This was my first job and yet I love this place.
Pros
Various Training Sessions, Respect from Seniors, Motivational in-house competitions.
Cons
Long Hours, less financial benefits.
Best for grooming female staff with sufficient salary backup. Train each member to be complete. It also provides an opportunity to travel branch to branch for gaining further experience.
Pros
Work based
Cons
Long hours. Sometimes ignores the potential
overall, it was fine experience working with such a reputed company. all staff was caring and cooperating. it was a wonderful experience..but the longer working hours were realy pathetic.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
Environment is good but working hours is too long.I learned soo many things related to study visa.working time period is very slow as comparatively other immigrations.
Pros
i learned many things from touchstone
Cons
This work place is my first work place.My experience with touchstone as a student support executive is good. I get interact with new problems of students regarding their study and class environment and give them support from my side as soon as possible. Staff of touch stone is very supportive as well as my seniors are also very supportive and i improved my english skill as well with this job.
Pros
short refreshment
Cons
Being a new asset from the college this was my first job. Trust me I hated Taking up a teaching job as my first! But eventually as the time elapsed at this place I saw a great difference In myself with respect to the behaviour and the gut to take up tasks everyday . Each and everyday at this place was a challenge for me to cope up with and at the endow the day there was something that I had learned new . Was a great experience!
I was very nervous to join a teaching institute. I personally never liked to have a teaching jo but, after working here the perceptions changed . On daily basis I had to prepare lessons to be delivered which was hectic as well as fun. My major fear was the moment I had to independently handle a class. My personality being a shy person and I do not look my age i look much younger so i was not sure if I could handle taht but as the time passed I saw that it was going pretty good. A really good lesson Once I learned & will be with me all my life will be when I was Once hesitant to teach some other teachers class for which I had to prepare in like half hour for and i was angry for that on management but later one day I had a surprise class to deliver on urgent basis and luckily I had to deliver the same stuff I had prepared for in that half hour that day. So nothing learned goes in vein its all usefull.!
Pros
a lot of skills gained
Cons
long hours, less wage
Great learning experience. Very quite and pleasant atmosphere. Nice co-workers. Overall enjoed a lot doing work with co-workers and students.
Cons
It is really worst place to work dedicate and not a place to pursue as career. No facilities for employees, no perks. Co workers are no where supprotive
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours as well as atmosphere