Touchstone educationals logo
Touchstone educationals

Touchstone educationals Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Hectic Schedule but good management. I learned alot while working there and the experience I got there is something which I will retain forever. Collegues are quite helpful yet the rules are very stern.

the institute was supportive, fun and conducive for growth of an individual at professional level

A regular day at touch stone would start with a roaster of schedule and duties where people are deployed to perform their duties effectively till the end of the day that too with great punctuality not even a delay of one minute was acceptable .The institute was supportive, fun and conducive for growth of an individual at professional level , the co coordinators were friendly and inspirational to be looked at, the most exhausting part of working there was no flexibility in rules and polices even at certain times of emergencies and the most joyful moments were on the last working day when the staff members were given a few hours to work together and share their knowledge along with their sense of humor

Its a strict and disciplined institute to work

Overall , the institute was good for work and to get hand on experience. I have get alot of knowledge and learns many new things related to english grammar which enhance my speaking skills .

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Long hours work

Worst place for job

worst place to join specially in Ludhiana centre. No respect No promotion. they treat their employees like donkey.totally politics environment.dont join

Pros

nthng

Excellent experience

Find potential and recognise each and every effort. Trainings to improve skills and groom the personality. Understanding authority. Time to time increments also proper job security. English only environment to fulfill the aspirations of students, to improve communication skills to help both faculty and student. Supportive staff is cherry on the cake.

Pros

Good salary, Proper training from officials, Best infrastructure and classrooms environment is highly comfortable.

Cons

Long hours which are compensated by good salary

Good

Its great working Over there. Friendly enviroment and i had laened many tgings over there specially time management and how to complete your task on time..

Only one limitation.

If this company increases the financial benefits then this would be definitely my bestest working place. I have learnt everything from this place oy. This company has given me life changing lessons. This was my first job and yet I love this place.

Pros

Various Training Sessions, Respect from Seniors, Motivational in-house competitions.

Cons

Long Hours, less financial benefits.

Work oriented

Best for grooming female staff with sufficient salary backup. Train each member to be complete. It also provides an opportunity to travel branch to branch for gaining further experience.

Pros

Work based

Cons

Long hours. Sometimes ignores the potential

It was a good workplace for new recruits

A typical day starts with fun and enjoyment and the management was very helpful, an the was always motivating and the most hardest part of the job was managing time , and covering all the part of the modules on time as per the given schedule.

Great Leaders

Touchstone has strong work ethics, customer oriented organization with strong leadership and professional work environment. Overall a great experience.

Jobs at Touchstone educationals

See more jobs

Productive work place

Learned to manage things.Time managementPunctualityProfessionalismTeam WorkEnhanced Communication skills.Most enjoyable part was to meet new students and to let them know enhancing their communication skills.Hardest part was just having one break in 9Hours of Job.Culture at work place let me able to learn Global Culture as their were students from different streams and areas.

Good work environment with very suportive staff

TOUCHSTONE EDUCATIONALS is renowned immigration organization in Chandigarh, India. The major part of the job was dealing with lot of people from different culture every day and resolving their queries. Apart from client dealing, I was responsible for application, filing and interview preparation as well.Overall, working with touchstone was a great learning experience. Each day I have learnt many new things.

I got a very nice experience.

it has quite competitive environment. Amazing teaching methodology is practiced. The hardest part of job was to keep on standing for 9 hours and speak continuously in order to deliver lessons to the students. enjoyable part was to get the results of the students and seeing them improving.

IELTS trainer

Teaching English to the students who want to pursue their career in abroad was quite fun there. Coordinaters here are not cooperative with teachers and disrespect them

productive and knowledgeable workplace

Touchstone educationals is very good organization and i have learnt professionalism from that institute and they are very punctual towards their work

Pros

salary benefits

Cons

long working hours

Good experience

I have spend 2 months there. I usually took interview of the students who want to go abroad. I have learned so much things like how to work in pressure because working with so much people of different personality is amazing thing moreover I have build a good level of confidence as I have to deal with new students daily. Management of work was good. Everything was schedule. That is the thing I love the most but there were some problems too. Some of the seniors felt good in criticizing instead of appreciating. Apart from this there was long working hours and according to the working hours salary was less.

Pros

BRAVO points

Cons

Long working hours

Sales coordinator

Worked as Sales Coordinator, I enjoyed my job learn many things how to handle team and work as a team leader, motivate my team, achieve the sales target.

good environment and

overall, it was fine experience working with such a reputed company. all staff was caring and cooperating. it was a wonderful experience..but the longer working hours were realy pathetic.

Pros

bonuses

friendly environment

Environment is good but working hours is too long.I learned soo many things related to study visa.working time period is very slow as comparatively other immigrations.

Pros

i learned many things from touchstone

Producyive

—It is the best institute to learn english all the staff teachers are very educated and experienced moreover there are various facilities like student... My works experience is very good I learnt new things Got innovative ideas

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Too hectic

Not a good work place,Doesn't encourage creativity and lacks good working space.

Didn't enjoy working there at all. The boss treated the employees like machines and was unnecessarily strict.Creativity was not encouraged.Employees had no rights and a lot of restrictions were there on employees.Hence, I personally felt trapped.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Touchstone educationals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question