Touchstone educationals logo
Touchstone educationals

Touchstone educationals Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Hectic Schedule but good management. I learned alot while working there and the experience I got there is something which I will retain forever. Collegues are quite helpful yet the rules are very stern.

learning experience

a typical started with taking classes, checking the assignments and reporting about the performance of each and every student. The most important fact about teaching is gaining respect among students.

Great learning experience

Great learning experience with best training practices and Programs. Very professional environment. No work is given for home. HR team is also very cooperative. Overall a very good association with the company.

productive and fun place

This work place is my first work place.My experience with touchstone as a student support executive is good. I get interact with new problems of students regarding their study and class environment and give them support from my side as soon as possible. Staff of touch stone is very supportive as well as my seniors are also very supportive and i improved my english skill as well with this job.

Pros

short refreshment

Quite productive

My current employer has given me the opportunity to enhance my skills, develop my confidence level as well as dealing with students of different nature. Whatever skills I possess are only because of my current employer.

Pros

salary best in town

Cons

no overtime

Fun place to learn

Being a new asset from the college this was my first job. Trust me I hated Taking up a teaching job as my first! But eventually as the time elapsed at this place I saw a great difference In myself with respect to the behaviour and the gut to take up tasks everyday . Each and everyday at this place was a challenge for me to cope up with and at the endow the day there was something that I had learned new . Was a great experience!

not that good

more importance given to students than teachers low compensation levels culture is also not really good Pressure on employees

A great place to learn

I was very nervous to join a teaching institute. I personally never liked to have a teaching jo but, after working here the perceptions changed . On daily basis I had to prepare lessons to be delivered which was hectic as well as fun. My major fear was the moment I had to independently handle a class. My personality being a shy person and I do not look my age i look much younger so i was not sure if I could handle taht but as the time passed I saw that it was going pretty good. A really good lesson Once I learned & will be with me all my life will be when I was Once hesitant to teach some other teachers class for which I had to prepare in like half hour for and i was angry for that on management but later one day I had a surprise class to deliver on urgent basis and luckily I had to deliver the same stuff I had prepared for in that half hour that day. So nothing learned goes in vein its all usefull.!

Pros

a lot of skills gained

Cons

long hours, less wage

productive workplace

Great learning experience. Very quite and pleasant atmosphere. Nice co-workers. Overall enjoed a lot doing work with co-workers and students.

Cons

Worst place to work, no benefits, no skill enhancement, no promotions

It is really worst place to work dedicate and not a place to pursue as career. No facilities for employees, no perks. Co workers are no where supprotive

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hours as well as atmosphere

Jobs at Touchstone educationals