Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews

India137 reviews

Found 137 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,538 reviews
salaryfreelunchfacilitylearnsupportiveskillmanage

Productive and fun experience work place

Is a place of continues improvement,adding value to human way of living . A place of work with high HSE caution together with human caring . It also encourage us of personal hygiene.

Pros

Free launch

Friendly Atmosphere

Good to work with the team toyota.Our colleagues work like a family there . The team work gives maximum productivity to our management . Over all I m highly satisfied woth working with Toyota

Toyota insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Traditional Company

The job culture at toyota is no different from other traditional companies operating in pakistan.Fixed working hours strict management and well define roles.

People around there will be helpful and the environment is good but no culture based things are appreciated. Proper DOP is followed and that is a good thing for the staffs to do their job.

Happy they are give me a knowledge but sealreies are quite

Glad they are giving knowledge but next scope zero.Salaries,allowance,food,acomadation,transportEtc.Management poor some time sales department can't achieve the target then all the pressure on aftersales.Management staff free and floor staff in depression like'Advisor to Technician'.

Pros

Yes food available

Cons

8 am to 5;30 pm

Innovative, cultural

It’s a dream to be filled to work with DSK Group . When you have very own Director as a mentor , entrepreneur, always eager for development through Innovative and strict SOP follow . Very very happy financial freedom experience while working with DSK group .

Pros

Canteen, perks, salary on time, Form 16 & ITR, transparency in what we paid for

Cons

Typical thought process of some of management people

Prdocutive

good experience, learned about customer service and customer first philosophy, mangement supportive,work culture was good. Hardest parts was customer handling.

Learning and growing work environment

There is always new things to learn through innovations and Kaizen practices. People enjoy and grow their personal lives through various training and knowledge sharing workshops on regular intervals. Skill development courses are done here and are very useful for overall growth in personal and professional front.

Pros

Free health check up and personal protective equipments

Cons

Strict rules and standards.

Always a steady customer load

Savage work environment. Only the most fit survive. Commission based pay leads others to sell what’s not needed. If customer pushes back with a poor review they give money back. Be honest and treat your customers like you would your family and those things wouldn’t happen. Also don’t let other advisors steal each others work. That one of the reasons they have such turn over

Pros

Always different

Cons

Always short handed due to advisor burnouts

Good

1. Very good experience 2. Had hands on experience in engine plant 3. More interesting part was value addition and value engineering work 4. Experienced very good team work

Over all good

I learn everyday new things and help them greatly supportive. Workplace is very eco friendly. And work culture is very good. Over all my experience is in Toyota are very excited.

Good job

I will be lean my experience at toyota than so many testing our skills expectations salary not given than Deepawali bonus will be give more work physically work more and sometimes take more time

Good

Dream s come true, Such a nice company for fresh talent Nice staff good environment So much for learning more about skills And techniques Thanks u

Not bad

The job was in production field, it was continuous process til 8 hours. My job was to quality check and hoist the engine and send to engine testing. Standing duty for so long was tough

Good Place to work

1. This company have the well management team. 2. Well established company 3. Management team is very supportive 4. The staff is very supportive. 5. Good company culure.

Good

Timing will be 8:30 to 7pm , salary will be low only incentive and few benefits , incentive and salary will be given on time. Have to be self driven ..

Toyota life is better to compare with other company employment but when you join as a trainee it not the best company

Working as tranee in Toyota is difficult to work and not satisfy with our expectations. The company taking the people's as tranee for only one year to two years.

Good to work here but not so satisfied with management.

Same as I said. Not so happy with management. Salary In hand is not as It was prommised during interview. And human resource management is not so satisfactory. Rest are all Good.

Very good working experience in toyota

I have four years experience in toyota showroom, I am really proud of my work in Toyota, I studied Toyota very good culture and good working order asper the 5s and ten principles then I studied Toyota vehicles work asper the repairanuals , I could follow to my work perfectly and without repeat works

Good job good company

Office people are good,maintance is also good,relation is friendly,communication and management and team work helping hand,nice to work in there in toyota company

Toyota is one of the best mnc company

I am previously worked in 2yr at Toyota company, this is one of the best biggest mnc company. I have worked here quality assurance at final inspection.and also I have great experience in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question