Trade Nivesh Investment Adviser
Trade Nivesh Investment Adviser Employee Review

"Expected Culture Of Company"

January 29, 2020
Most people ask me that How is niveshicon company and my answer is simple that good culture of niveshicon organization and well learning environment of firm. here are Supporting Staff member and TL. Personally I suggest of fresher people that those people can improve their communication skills and personality in this firm.
March 16, 2019
Same roleSame location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
My experience of working with this company is very nice. They give us growth, opportunity for travelling abroad. Salary increment on time and most important thing is we get very encouraging team members and manger. The atmosphere of the company are too good ..i want to work this company for a long term period.....so I am very comfortable in this company.....
Pros
they are not allowed mobile in floor
Cons
This company culture are good ....
June 18, 2018
Same roleSame location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Yes this is true as I said, so here in this box I'm going to talk about Trade Nivesh investment advisor and I think this a very good financial advisory to work with because when I was searching for the job I have tried many but after so many experience I think this is a very good descision that I have take earlier and still I'm working with this firm and happy now. Thanks Trade Nivesh!
Pros
Behaviour of Employees is very good
Cons
No mobile phones allowed in Office premises
January 13, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
I like the atmosphere of the company. I am very glad to become the part of the company. Much recommended, Looking for many more year ahead to work with your wonderful services.