Trade Nivesh Investment Adviser
Trade Nivesh Investment Adviser Employee Review

Good Work place

May 23, 2018
So as I am working in this firm only need to mention that here they are providing us good working culture and if we talk about salary and incentives so they are also providing good salary with good environment. Other than according to me here you will also get good knowledge in your concerned designation and they will also treat you as a part of their company not as their employee. I must recommend to join Trade Nivesh Investment Advisor and be the part of it if you need to go ahead we the growing corporate industry.
Pros
Working culture is good salary is acceptable
Cons
No breakfast facility available, free lunch outgoing
January 29, 2020
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Most people ask me that How is niveshicon company and my answer is simple that good culture of niveshicon organization and well learning environment of firm. here are Supporting Staff member and TL. Personally I suggest of fresher people that those people can improve their communication skills and personality in this firm.
January 13, 2020
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
I like the atmosphere of the company. I am very glad to become the part of the company. Much recommended, Looking for many more year ahead to work with your wonderful services.
January 9, 2020
Trainee (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Epic Research is one of the best companies in Indore. Nice place to work. Awesome environment. The team is very supportive. This company is good in market provide very good levels in market.