Trade Nivesh Investment Adviser
Trade Nivesh Investment Adviser Employee Review

Learning

May 22, 2016
I got opportunity to prepare SEBI Audit report. During this period I learnt many things.I found mistakes which executives usually does in their daily work and effect of this type of mistakes at the time of audit. I got opportunity to work in compliance, support any payment department. I also provided my 100% and proved myself best with every opportunity. I found here a work environment where at every stages i got opportunity to do something challenging. I don't think i found any work hardest even I enjoyed every part of work and tried to learn by every opportunity. Also got opportunity to track the performance of all the departments.
Pros
I got oppotunities
Cons
Long Hours of working
January 29, 2020
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Most people ask me that How is niveshicon company and my answer is simple that good culture of niveshicon organization and well learning environment of firm. here are Supporting Staff member and TL. Personally I suggest of fresher people that those people can improve their communication skills and personality in this firm.
January 13, 2020
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
I like the atmosphere of the company. I am very glad to become the part of the company. Much recommended, Looking for many more year ahead to work with your wonderful services.
January 9, 2020
Trainee (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Epic Research is one of the best companies in Indore. Nice place to work. Awesome environment. The team is very supportive. This company is good in market provide very good levels in market.