Trade Nivesh Investment Adviser
Trade Nivesh Investment Adviser Employee Review

Members and Staff is Very Good

June 15, 2018
I am the ex employee of Trade Nivesh and the reason is different to leave this company. But what I had experienced here is that everyone is very supportive and intelligent. Everyone knows how to treat their Juniors and seniors and very good working environment they created there. Everyone want to work in a good company where they get freedom and where the company let their employees to make their own efforts with their own strategies so I must recommend you to join Trade Nivesh. Thanks!
Pros
Free to work no Pressure
Cons
No free Breakfast in morning
January 29, 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Most people ask me that How is niveshicon company and my answer is simple that good culture of niveshicon organization and well learning environment of firm. here are Supporting Staff member and TL. Personally I suggest of fresher people that those people can improve their communication skills and personality in this firm.
March 16, 2019
Same roleSame location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
My experience of working with this company is very nice. They give us growth, opportunity for travelling abroad. Salary increment on time and most important thing is we get very encouraging team members and manger. The atmosphere of the company are too good ..i want to work this company for a long term period.....so I am very comfortable in this company.....
Pros
they are not allowed mobile in floor
Cons
This company culture are good ....
January 13, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
I like the atmosphere of the company. I am very glad to become the part of the company. Much recommended, Looking for many more year ahead to work with your wonderful services.