Trade Nivesh Investment Adviser
Trade Nivesh Investment Adviser Employee Review

Very Understandable and Experienced People

May 30, 2018
This isn't my first review to Trade Nivesh and I am also the ex employee of this firm and here I just want to tell you that as I experienced there a lot of things and I also recommend you to work with firm. You will get here very experienced people that will also help you to sharp you skills in more better way. They are also having good and positive working structure that will also provide you to comfortably work with them. Thanks for providing me this much of support.
Pros
Free Weekend tours
Cons
No cons
January 29, 2020
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Most people ask me that How is niveshicon company and my answer is simple that good culture of niveshicon organization and well learning environment of firm. here are Supporting Staff member and TL. Personally I suggest of fresher people that those people can improve their communication skills and personality in this firm.
January 13, 2020
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
I like the atmosphere of the company. I am very glad to become the part of the company. Much recommended, Looking for many more year ahead to work with your wonderful services.
January 9, 2020
Trainee (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Epic Research is one of the best companies in Indore. Nice place to work. Awesome environment. The team is very supportive. This company is good in market provide very good levels in market.
  1. Very Understandable and Experienced People