Trade Nivesh Investment Adviser

Trade Nivesh Investment Adviser Employee Reviews in Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Most people ask me that How is niveshicon company and my answer is simple that good culture of niveshicon organization and well learning environment of firm. here are Supporting Staff member and TL. Personally I suggest of fresher people that those people can improve their communication skills and personality in this firm.
I like the atmosphere of the company. I am very glad to become the part of the company. Much recommended, Looking for many more year ahead to work with your wonderful services.
Epic Research is one of the best companies in Indore. Nice place to work. Awesome environment. The team is very supportive. This company is good in market provide very good levels in market.
There are various advisory companies in Indore. But I have found Trade Nivesh valuable. Their real-time recommendations are appreciable. They provide instant updates and being a trader or investor what else you need.
Staff if supporting, great company. Nice stock advisory company in Indore, India. Great company work with Trade Nivesh. Working with Trade Nivesh was a great experience. It provides great opportunities to its employees to enhance their skill to the fullest.
I am working in trade Nivesh since last February, Quality & Quantity Ratio Maintain, Celebrate National & International Days as well as Great Traditional Festivals.
My experience of working with this company is very nice. They give us growth, opportunity for travelling abroad. Salary increment on time and most important thing is we get very encouraging team members and manger. The atmosphere of the company are too good ..i want to work this company for a long term period.....so I am very comfortable in this company.....
Pros
they are not allowed mobile in floor
Cons
This company culture are good ....
Yes this is true as I said, so here in this box I'm going to talk about Trade Nivesh investment advisor and I think this a very good financial advisory to work with because when I was searching for the job I have tried many but after so many experience I think this is a very good descision that I have take earlier and still I'm working with this firm and happy now. Thanks Trade Nivesh!
Pros
Behaviour of Employees is very good
Cons
No mobile phones allowed in Office premises
I am the ex employee of Trade Nivesh and the reason is different to leave this company. But what I had experienced here is that everyone is very supportive and intelligent. Everyone knows how to treat their Juniors and seniors and very good working environment they created there. Everyone want to work in a good company where they get freedom and where the company let their employees to make their own efforts with their own strategies so I must recommend you to join Trade Nivesh. Thanks!
Pros
Free to work no Pressure
Cons
No free Breakfast in morning
This isn't my first review to Trade Nivesh and I am also the ex employee of this firm and here I just want to tell you that as I experienced there a lot of things and I also recommend you to work with firm. You will get here very experienced people that will also help you to sharp you skills in more better way. They are also having good and positive working structure that will also provide you to comfortably work with them. Thanks for providing me this much of support.
Pros
Free Weekend tours
Cons
No cons
So as I am working in this firm only need to mention that here they are providing us good working culture and if we talk about salary and incentives so they are also providing good salary with good environment. Other than according to me here you will also get good knowledge in your concerned designation and they will also treat you as a part of their company not as their employee. I must recommend to join Trade Nivesh Investment Advisor and be the part of it if you need to go ahead we the growing corporate industry.
Pros
Working culture is good salary is acceptable
Cons
No breakfast facility available, free lunch outgoing
They believe in fair and healthy trade practices and their ultimate aim is to serve excellent products to the clients. They welcome noble suggestions and queries from Their esteemed clients.
Pros
Good environment, quick client handling
Cons
No cons
I got opportunity to prepare SEBI Audit report. During this period I learnt many things.I found mistakes which executives usually does in their daily work and effect of this type of mistakes at the time of audit. I got opportunity to work in compliance, support any payment department. I also provided my 100% and proved myself best with every opportunity. I found here a work environment where at every stages i got opportunity to do something challenging. I don't think i found any work hardest even I enjoyed every part of work and tried to learn by every opportunity. Also got opportunity to track the performance of all the departments.
Pros
I got oppotunities
Cons
Long Hours of working