Trade Nivesh Investment Adviser

Trade Nivesh Investment Adviser Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Most people ask me that How is niveshicon company and my answer is simple that good culture of niveshicon organization and well learning environment of firm. here are Supporting Staff member and TL. Personally I suggest of fresher people that those people can improve their communication skills and personality in this firm.
My experience of working with this company is very nice. They give us growth, opportunity for travelling abroad. Salary increment on time and most important thing is we get very encouraging team members and manger. The atmosphere of the company are too good ..i want to work this company for a long term period.....so I am very comfortable in this company.....
Pros
they are not allowed mobile in floor
Cons
This company culture are good ....
Yes this is true as I said, so here in this box I'm going to talk about Trade Nivesh investment advisor and I think this a very good financial advisory to work with because when I was searching for the job I have tried many but after so many experience I think this is a very good descision that I have take earlier and still I'm working with this firm and happy now. Thanks Trade Nivesh!
Pros
Behaviour of Employees is very good
Cons
No mobile phones allowed in Office premises
I am the ex employee of Trade Nivesh and the reason is different to leave this company. But what I had experienced here is that everyone is very supportive and intelligent. Everyone knows how to treat their Juniors and seniors and very good working environment they created there. Everyone want to work in a good company where they get freedom and where the company let their employees to make their own efforts with their own strategies so I must recommend you to join Trade Nivesh. Thanks!
Pros
Free to work no Pressure
Cons
No free Breakfast in morning