Transact Global

Transact Global Employee Reviews

good place to work and build your career

A fairly decent place to work . Its very competitive environment with absolutely no time for joblessness. A perfect place to build your career with a decent environment.

Pros

Environment

Cons

strict

Good place for freshers in BPO sector

Transact Global is a BPO company good place to work. Hr,management,team leaders, supervisiors etc team will be ready to help the colleagues. They have more then 30+ clients. Good atmosphere during the work.

fun workplace

i was happy working form there, i wanted to learn the basics & was forwarded for the service sectors jobs as it do jot replicate as boast the employees to work hard for them & also for the company. For freshers its a best place to learn because people donot hesitate teaching anyone even juniors .

Productive and fun workplace

Working at Transact Global has been a wonderful opportunity for me to realise my own strengths and make use of it. It is a great place where hard work pays off and career growth is guaranteed. Work place, Work culture, atmosphere and the company ideologies motivate me to push myself to do better.

Good working in process of motherhood

I have good experience working in motherhood process but not in transact. Transact does not care about workers no good food no water worst water... Not tht much good but in process of motherhood

About my work experience

TransAct global being my first ever job provider has been a kick-start to my carrier and loved the first experience and satisfactory job at TransAct .

Pros

Good work Environment

Cons

Very bad management

when It comes to salary its poor

Great place to work for fresher but salary is less Ive made my career out here and I feel that this company has given me a very good platform to learn as an independent for multiple process.

Transactglobal PVT LTD

IT was Good place to learn all new things.... And used to get incentives all the month... with coupons... best time we had there like increments and all stuffs

Pros

Gifts

Cons

Short breaks

My first Job

This is my First Job I was very happy and curious about my first day and first job in a corporate company. I have got so many friends those who i can't miss them in my entire life.

Pros

Lunch Sharing

Cons

Extended working hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Transact Global?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transact Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Transact Global