Transact Global

Transact Global Employee Reviews

A fairly decent place to work . Its very competitive environment with absolutely no time for joblessness. A perfect place to build your career with a decent environment.
Pros
Environment
Cons
strict
Transact Global is a BPO company good place to work. Hr,management,team leaders, supervisiors etc team will be ready to help the colleagues. They have more then 30+ clients. Good atmosphere during the work.
i was happy working form there, i wanted to learn the basics & was forwarded for the service sectors jobs as it do jot replicate as boast the employees to work hard for them & also for the company. For freshers its a best place to learn because people donot hesitate teaching anyone even juniors .
Working at Transact Global has been a wonderful opportunity for me to realise my own strengths and make use of it. It is a great place where hard work pays off and career growth is guaranteed. Work place, Work culture, atmosphere and the company ideologies motivate me to push myself to do better.
I have good experience working in motherhood process but not in transact. Transact does not care about workers no good food no water worst water... Not tht much good but in process of motherhood
TransAct global being my first ever job provider has been a kick-start to my carrier and loved the first experience and satisfactory job at TransAct .
Pros
Good work Environment
Cons
Very bad management
Great place to work for fresher but salary is less Ive made my career out here and I feel that this company has given me a very good platform to learn as an independent for multiple process.
IT was Good place to learn all new things.... And used to get incentives all the month... with coupons... best time we had there like increments and all stuffs
Pros
Gifts
Cons
Short breaks
This is my First Job I was very happy and curious about my first day and first job in a corporate company. I have got so many friends those who i can't miss them in my entire life.
Pros
Lunch Sharing
Cons
Extended working hours
  1. Employee Reviews