Translational Health Science and Technology Institute

Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Employee Reviews

I don’t know if it is possible to convey in words the sense of gratitude I feel. Having worked in THSTI has been one of the best things to happen in my life. Everyone in the lab have inspired me to achieve at a level higher than I thought possible. The guidance and encouragement during the training process were invaluable. Moreover, the confidence I have built-in after giving presentations in the lab meetings is extremely helpful in achieving my future endeavors. Furthermore, the best part was the ambiance of the lab and the beneficent nature of the lab members, which I am missing the most.
Has been there for a very short while. Scientists are with great caliber however, the institute requires more professionalism in terms of its selection process.
well infrastructure well equipped poor management well qualified staff but not skilled all the staff members mainly technical staff are not performing well because of that they all are on contractual basis.they dont have job security.
Its a great institute. It has all the facilities required for scientific research. Its appointing young faculties.
Pros
appointing young faculties, near to delhi
Cons