Transocean

Transocean Pay & Benefits reviews

India15 reviews

Clear
4.2Pay & Benefits

Very friendly work culture & learn lot more in life.

One of the best company I have worked with. No bossing, stress & exploitation. Enough opportunity for your growth. Your knowledge, talent, skill, potential will be encash with promotion & motivation. Best company in the world to work.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Nil

Training time

I really enjoy working in transocean company because everyday there is always progress about knowledge in my field of work, and always apply system, procedure and planning in a job

Pros

Coffee time

Cons

Lunch Time

Good working atmosphere on target & gym Table Tennis

I worked for Transocean Rigs and Drill Ships as a Sacffolding, Blasting and Coating Supervisor from 2012 November under the sub contractor OCS India Pvt Ltd Mumbai. Working with Transocean crew members was good experience starting the day or job with the safety procedures for the job we do and the crew members also. The work plan for all the job activities and the paper work are very well organised and maintained. After work we have meetings with our respective crew members and end the day. The company Transocean does regular safety drills during working hours and also after working hours to make sure each and everyone are ready if there's an emergency at the work site. We are also given Hands on job training in our respective jobs.We are relieved of our duties by our respect relievers on time and also payed salary on the relieving day.We are given good gifts for completing no of safety hours and also bonus.

World No.1 in Deepwater.

Transocean always a good company, and its took the all legal benefits to employee everything, every ware, every time. Safety standards are good and aim is "No buddy Get Hearts".

Good place to work with getting good money and off

All Jobs are planned and executed To work safe Good crew to work with all managers All is part of job, every moment is learning point

Pros

Have good food and get Gifts

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Transocean?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transocean. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Transocean with

• Transocean
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?