Travel Designer India Pvt Ltd

Travel Designer India Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

Enviornment filled with young employees

An average Work place. Comfort zone is also average. Very narrow space provided to explore oneself. Lack of inviting creative and innovative thoughts.

Pros

Lots of learnings

Cons

Imbalance in working hours

Bad

Little good so much bad no security of job Bad management....... No HR policy on ground. Learning opportunities are good Ok if no other opportunity m ur hand.

Good Place to Learn

It is a nice and big place to learn and gain knowledge. Can be helpful much for your career growth as it gives you a base to achieve the future goals.

Pros

Good Knowledge Base

Cons

Stretched working hours without overtime

Good working atmosphere

Work at travel designer is very good and has good working atmosphere.the staff is very coperative.And shailee ma'am is also good

Good Working Environment

Its a good place to work but no benefits for the employee in terms of personal booking of hotel and Others. I am looking for the overseas opportunity thats why i would like to left this company. if you will give me an opportunity to work in Operations department at Hotelspro than it would be a great for me.

very effective workplace, with positive energy all around.

it was a pleasure working with this company.this company made me more efficient and organised worker. with completing all the tasks on date every time i ve been admired and appreciated.Thank you for the support.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Travel Designer India Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Travel Designer India Pvt Ltd Reviews by Location

• Travel Designer India Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?