TRAVEL WORLD

TRAVEL WORLD Employee Reviews

Excellent and Fun place.

promoting and marketing the business. Dealing with customer queries and complaints. Providing advice about visas and passports. Managing budgets Planning.

Learning Safty & working for the commiunity

Responsible for safely operating school bus everyday to pick and drop to passangers Always drop paassanger in bus at designated location in a prompt and safe manner Assess and apply details from maps to locate different areas within the city Conducting pre-inspection and post inspection on daily basis

Pros

Free Get-together with meals

Cons

N/a

Very fast paced and fun place to work

I learned so much about the travel business. I traveled occasionally for work to experience and rate vacation destinations. Currently the availability of personal computers makes the travel agent industry un-needed.

Pros

Discount travel

Cons

Business closed

This is a great place to work and they usually have opportunities to make extra money and also work with you on a schedule. They hire fast and also they have great staff.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Short Breaks

Okay

it was only work experience my school required me to go to for 2 weeks. It helped me learn about how to deal with customers it also taught me independence.

Loved working there

Was my dream Job! I left here because I didn't have retirement. I loved my boss. And loved what I did! I couldn't have asked for a better place to work! I booked airline reservations, sent people on vacations and honeymoons! Who could ask for more than that

Ambiente flexible y divertido

Cuando llegaba al trabajo me ponia a checar los correos para ver si habian algunas preguntas o cotizaciones, despues pasaba las llamadas a gerente y hacia depositos en el banco. La parte mas dificil del trabajo fue que es una empresa pequeña y no habia muchos clientes entonces habia un poco de frustracion. Pero me gusto mucho porque podias ir por agua, cafe o lo que quisieras en cualquier momento donde no hubiera nada urgente que hacer.

Brill!

Amazing time! Great experience made to feel really at home with staff.

Work experience

Making tea constantly just because i was a work experience student. However, i did get to book holidays and deal with customer complaints which made me gain more experience.

Pros

eat and drink whenever you want

The best place i worked so far

This company is always busy the same way. Since it was my first job i basically learnt everything from this company like, Systems Work procedures and also the differences between work environments . My colleagues were the best co-workers i worked with so far . They were always supportive and was willing to teach me anything i did not know whenever they could. There is no such thing as the hardest part because i had to handle different sorts of people/passengers. If i had to talk about the hard part of my job i would say trying to reserve seats for passengers on airlines when flight are full . There wasn't actually a day that i did not enjoy while i was working . I enjoyed each and everything i did in my job.

Pros

Free training's, Dinner dances, etc....

Cons

Long working Hours, Overtime Work and sometimes shift basis

The management at travelworld were very good. The worst part of the job were the complaints and refunds for holidays. I learnt very good customer service skills and time-keeping. The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers stating they'd had the holiday of a lifetime.

Pros

Happy customers

Cons

Customer complaints

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRAVEL WORLD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TRAVEL WORLD