TRIO Talent Search

TRIO Talent Search Employee Reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits

Great place to develop people skills

Typical work days were typical work days. Hardest part of the job is being piled with assignments. Management was fair. Very solid work place for sure.

productive work place

helped my fellow co workers make backpacks for children with lo income families, each child from the grades of pre k to 12th grade got something different in each bag.

Pros

slow pace

Cons

early hours

Love my co-workers

Great team to work for! Great benefits! Wish I had never quit, I had my own office with a view, work was nonstressful, I don't know what I was thinking.

Pros

Hour for lunch

Cons

Non

Unorganized/Manipulative Work Culture

They will schedule you for something without telling you the full extent of the project at hand and then tell you you are unreliable when it is too much to handle. Couldn't balance school and work despite having little to no work hours (max 10 per week). Work carries over to preparing all week for a 2 hour work day and cuts into the schooling for CCSU you are required to be apart of in order to work there. I tried to quit 3 times and they did not allow me to, yet threatened to fire me after the fact.

Pros

Free lunches, Community Involvement, Resume Builder

Cons

Little hours, Too much work for the alloted time

Relaxed job

Very relaxed. Great part time employment for students or individuals with other responsibilities. Great for people interested in becoming a educator. Students are very fun to work with.

The characteristics of the TRIO organization that contributes to the effectiveness of the organization are endless. First of all, this organization has a characteristic of dedication. We are set on putting our negative attitudes aside and helping children attain higher education goals. We prepare them for the real world and real life situations that they can run into while attaining higher education. We are dedicated to teaching them the importance of higher education.

Jobs at TRIO Talent Search