Triumphant Institute of Management Education
View all Triumphant Institute of Management Education reviews

Triumphant Institute of Management Education

Triumphant Institute of Management Education Employee Review

good work culture

it was good company ,i learned how to give direction to the students to prepare their life.how to manage a institute.how to push the brand value of that company in area.

Pros

work culture

Cons

nothing

Same role

Useless place to Work with TIME Mumbai

If your planning to Join TIME Mumbai, then please DON'T JOIN. Don't spoil your career because place where no increment, no management support only work 24X7. Management think executive are donkey and they are meant for only work. No Work Environment no salary growth.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

Long hours of work, no salary growth
Same role

Good

Like every organization this company also has pros and cons. The best advantage working with this Co. is you get paid on time. No delays in payout. If any discrepancy happens we can get in touch with HR team. Supportive staff with caring and understandable Area Head. If any issues with work environment we can even approach the CEO of the Co. The disadvantage is the bonus & incentives part most of the time it gets delayed.

I learn many thing from this company

This institute is good and all emploee are very frinedly and also helpful . I operate the entire logistics operation in this company like to ready estimate the require material , receiving this material. Then shorting stocking racking. I have to dispatch different location. then ready to stock report in excel. Handling mail

Pros

tea

Cons

8.5 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Triumphant Institute of Management Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Triumphant Institute of Management Education with

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?