Triumphant Institute of Management Education

Triumphant Institute of Management Education Employee Reviews for Center Manager

Center Manager7 reviews
India7 reviews

Work and result Oriented Company

It's a good organisation to start your career in the Education Industry. Result oriented goals. Constant motivation given to achieve more. Opportunities given.

Professional, respects sincere employees

Like a married women feels when she comes to her mother's place.... They are very particular about crediting salaries on time. I have conducted demo lectures one on one, workshops at schools and at centers. Those were very much appreciated. Prepared study materials like notes, CW and HW sums. Question papers and Faculty Guidance Notes (FGNs). We have enjoyed 2 days picnics. New year parties. No bonus being service industry. I conducted Parent Teachers Meetings, Faculty Meetings.

Triumphant Institute of Management Education insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

good

taking care of the day to day activities of the centre counseling students about entrance exams etc.

Very Productive lovely place to work.

Its fun working here with lot of things to learn. Co workers and the company work enviornment is superb. And the management is great.

Pros

Good

Cons

BAd

Fun filled environment since we deal with quite a number of students

Though am a centre head for T.I.M.E, I handle logical thinking skills and aptitude testing papers which motivates me to work hard for the betterment of the student's progress.

Detailed and systematic

Excellent management, systematic approach to every areas, effective assigning of duties

work profile

I had learned that how to coordinate with parents and students ,management was very good and cooperative,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Triumphant Institute of Management Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question