Trivium Education Services Pvt. Ltd

Trivium Education Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India18 reviews

There is lot to learn here as a student and emplyee

Nice place to work. Sometime you can be disappointed with some persons but they are everywhere so nothing to worry overall management is nice and supportive

Pros

Great place to learn a lot

Cons

Some time work pressure is lot

Best Company to work with.

I have been in this company for more than a year. I had a great journey with Trivium. The management support, timely-salary, job security, work-life balance. They have all of them.

Trivium Education Services Pvt. Ltd insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things

Worst company for job seeker

This company is one of the worst company in the education industry. They took work from job seeker without paying them.They hire you for contract by simply signing a contract agreement.My sincere advise is don’t waste your valuable time and career by working for this company. Go for some better companies.

Pros

One of the best pro is they have one of the best HR lady to waste your time, They do chat in Skype without giving their cell number.

Cons

They don’t have respect, They simply waste your valuable time by giving hectic and laborious work, There is no work-life balance and no management at all, They do chat in Skype without having any work consciousness and to simply waste your time.

Extremely supportive staff.

It's great working in trivium. I am working as a subject matter expert. You can join without any tension. I work from home currently. You get reviewed about your productivity on the weekly basis.

Excellent

* Great learning experience * Great work culture *Excellent mentors * Attractive salary * Salary on time *No extra work load * Flexible working hours *Performance based extra benefits

Had a bad experience.

Trivium is a black hole for all the freshers and job seekers. Their is favouritism in this company and no equal pay among the employees. You will be treated like a bonded labour. And no management is their to look into your problems.

Waste of time and cheaters employees

I have attempted approx. 176 questions but they didn't pay and shared the status on mail that ur answer is not correct and rejected. If answers was rejected it should be shown in app but not available in app of doubts section it was cleared they cheated with me

Pros

Zero

Cons

Time and strength

Worst to work here

Its the worst company to work with. They just make false promises and mislead everyone. No growth opportunity and will provide an immense stressful environment. They just know how to put their own work.on juniors and rest will be kept just sitting idle and gossiping. No work culture. No learning.

Pros

Cons

Complete organization management is bad

Good atmosphere, no stess

Good atmosphere Salary is not up to expectations Timing is good Staff cooperation is appreciated Environment is good I am to work here because it enhance my knowledge and experience It is good at gaining experience related to your subject

Good Company to work .

Good company. Can learn A lot. Helping Management. Working culture is very good. Salary on time. Flexible working hours. No extra work load. 5 star to this company.

Productive Workplace

A great place to learn something new. You can work within the field of your interest which will help anyone to increase their skills and knowledge in their field.

Online Tutor Chemistry

I worked as online tutor Chemistry in Trivium Education Services in 2016.I worked there for 1.5 years. It was a nice experience working with them through this time.

Pros

Work from home was really good.

Cons

Sometimes long working hours

Nice company

You can enhance your knowledge of your own subject by solving questions during this job. Moreover, there are many intelligent persons by whom you can learn many things.

Pros

Less pressure

Cons

slow career growth

Its been a great place to work. Lot of new curriculum, and new learning.It gives a great learning exposure and a good working environment.Worked with many clients and publishers and gained a lot of knowledge.

TESPL is good organization to work with. The management is supportive. We learned to work as a team to achieve the goals. Employees are supportive and well mannered.

The environment is great. Lots to learn and implement. Helpful colleagues. Good clientele all across the world. Nice place to be in.

Pros

Parties

Productive and fun workplace

enormous growth opportunities freedom and open to new ideas start up, thus lot of different roles can be explored flexibility

Good Learning

Good Learning, good Job-Work life balance but poor management, no system, no appraisal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trivium Education Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Trivium Education Services Pvt. Ltd with