Trivium Education Services Pvt. Ltd

Trivium Education Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews for Subject Matter Expert

It's great working in trivium. I am working as a subject matter expert. You can join without any tension. I work from home currently. You get reviewed about your productivity on the weekly basis.
I have attempted approx. 176 questions but they didn't pay and shared the status on mail that ur answer is not correct and rejected. If answers was rejected it should be shown in app but not available in app of doubts section it was cleared they cheated with me
Pros
Zero
Cons
Time and strength
Good atmosphere Salary is not up to expectations Timing is good Staff cooperation is appreciated Environment is good I am to work here because it enhance my knowledge and experience It is good at gaining experience related to your subject
I worked as online tutor Chemistry in Trivium Education Services in 2016.I worked there for 1.5 years. It was a nice experience working with them through this time.
Pros
Work from home was really good.
Cons
Sometimes long working hours
You can enhance your knowledge of your own subject by solving questions during this job. Moreover, there are many intelligent persons by whom you can learn many things.
Pros
Less pressure
Cons
slow career growth