TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews

Friendly environment, cultural events, charity events, no work pressure, superior are very much supportive and always help to understand the porcess..
Pros
Free pick/drop
This is a brilliant experience of my life. The work environment and the people of Ttec are awesome. I feel very proud to work here. Ttec is a very good company to work just you need to take care of your skin and your food. All good here.
Worst experience! This company doesn't even know how to retain employees for a longer period of time. Poor training methods, improper management, irresponsible behaviour
Pros
Cons
Training and management department are very poor
Here newbies gets higher salary compare to tenured agents who have more than 2 or 3 year experience. Its so disgusting. They also do very less increment annually.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Low Salary
I recommend you not to work for this organization as it is a fraud organization. It will take out work from you and going to praise the pathetic talent of Gujratis for your work. They do not know English also. For appraisal, if you are an outsider then do not expect it. Sheer shame this organization is, I highly recommend do not start your career here else sell yourself for a little penny.
Pros
Not found in my period of working same as other pathetic BPO's, They should die instead of running that organization because of poor illiterate management......
Cons
In short, should get soon closed forever it is that bad...
You can come here to get a start in your career. Same worktype everyday. However, if your performance is good, you can opt for higher worktypes. No promotion for outside candidates. Only provides promotion to Gujurat people. Canteen is very big. Enjoyed my training there a lot.
Pros
Big canteen, school like atmosphere
Cons
Very short break, too much shift rotation, only provides promotion to Gujurat people.
Overall experience was good , great Team mates even the managers are supportive good place to start your career with.Job security is ensured. Don't knw why i left this job it was the best organization in my whole career
The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding.-Good Salary-Flexible With Vacation Time-Benefits-Fully Stocked KitchenAlthough steps have been taken to reduce it, there is still a feeling of the company being more reactive than proactive with things sometimes being left to the last minute.• At times there seems to be a slight divide between the departments upstairs and downstairs, which may be down to the varied nature of the work being carried out in each department.
Pros
food
Very nice culture,not stressful, friendly environment I was working for mmt stuck process(voice process). The best thing is you get salary consistently within month without any delay. Work is not very stressful but it does smtimes when the volume of calls get high.
Pros
No stress at work
Cons
Food and expensive staying
Open and welcoming to beginners and freshers.Help in developing skillsProvide what promised.Help in grooming skills.Good incentive culture.Great to work with.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TTEC?
Work culture of TTEC is good . Very relaxed ..life is very comfortable but if you want to earn more then it is not yours type... Salary is very low , rest all are good
Great place to work, good work culture as well as working environment. Help you to improve and groom your personality in every aspect. Great support from the managers as well as the team leads.
It's very amazing experience for me. I joined 2019 i am still working here. In the future this experience is very useful for me for my personal growth as well as in the future is very +ve experience..
It's a BPO so there is no fixed shift timing, we have to work in any shift 24*7. All the facilities are provided and good place to learn things.......
Pros
Good working environment, management is helpful.
Cons
Low salary.
good productive surrounding and enjoyed working. Vibrant space to stay and to work. Everyone is very helpful and always ready to help you out in any situation.
Work environment is too good... You can get help easily even though if they are busy. Busy. ...............................nice company.....................
I started working in Ttec in Jan'2019 and I have learnt a lot like formal email skills, polite talking over a phone call and a disciplined and polite way to chat with the clients and also, I have improved my spoken English which was really helpful to me. Long story short, a person can learn many things in a company.
Spent good times, learned a lot from management, management is friendly in nature, the company initiate lot of Socio economic program. Fund regulation is a problem area need to re look.
The training provided is sublime and, the colleagues are supportive as well. Work life balance is maintained if you aren't in night shifts as they tend to take a toll on you health, otherwise the timings are fine. If you have any better option in hand I'd say go for it, considering that the experience you gain would be helpful if you'd like to excel your career in the same company for longer spell.
The shift time are flexible the multi culture company great environment appropriate at salary for beginning of carrier. Overall great experience . relaxed environment .
This is an excellent for freshers to start a career. Leads are friendly. Colleagues are very easy to work with. However, this is not for an experienced or married person due to low package.
  1. Employee Reviews