TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews

India93 reviews

Found 93 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,915 reviews
salaryculturecareerfriendlyhelpfulshiftprovideenvironment

Productinve and very dynamic environment

Salary is average but good team culture. Career advancement is via internal promotion that are filled out and via career mobility within the company..

Nice company for starters. Good pay and work life balance.Less stress and friendly seniors. No sales target good incentives. System will be provided.

Pros

2 days weekoff

Cons

No such

TTEC insights

• Clear sense of purpose
  • Support from manager
  • Time and location flexibility

Fun work place

Very friendly environment. No sir madam culture. Every one call each other by names, whether you are senior or junior. There is rapid growth for carrier.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Not fixed week off

relax and job security

Working in TTEC for me is relaxing job ,no pressure ,work life balance Lot of leaves from the second year .You can join and ger relaxed if you are not technical hunger

Good And Friendly Environment to work.

It was good Experience.Company staff is very supporting.Felt connected.Lots of chances are given to improve.Performance improvement plan is also there.

Productive and friendly environment to work

Nice place to work and start your career.. great work environment and supportive staff and management. There is a lot of activities to keep yhe place stress free

Pros

Nice place and the support you get

Cons

Growth in the company is limited

Official response from TTEC

April 18, 2022
We are happy to see you are feeling good at TTEC! Thanks for your feedback and we hope your experience at TTEC continues to be positive.

All work no play at the senior position

Even after pouring in blood for 12-17 hours daily including your weekly offs, you get bangs on head. No motivation, management will never recognize your efforts. They will drench you and your work-life balance is at stake.All the good words are on papers and for the management people.

Pros

Nothing comes for free in this company.

Cons

No work life balance

Official response from TTEC

February 23, 2022
Your TTEC experience matters to us. Please visit www.ttecwehearyou.com to give us more details.

Nice and fun place to work

It's a nice place to start your career if you want to be in bpo. They have decent salary. There will be many other benefits like overtime, leaves, double pay, night shift allowance, food coupon etc. Management is also good, they are friendly. All they want is you should meet the parameters and should get good csat. If you are in top,you will be safe if not they will move you to PIP and then you will be kicked out which happened with many of my colleagues. I really enjoyed working here. I will never forget this place as it was my first and the best job. Many times I wished I could go back but I didn't wanted to go to BPO and I don't like the place where the office is located. You will have hard time finding many things in Ahmedabad. They had flexible shifts when I was working. I had a day shift.they also have can service if you working after 10pm.

Pros

Food coupon, flexible shift, friendly people, you will get enough leaves and other benefits

Cons

Just that I didn't like the place where it is located

It's a great place to start and grow with in the career, the leadership and management is really good and they listen and care for you. There is a lot to learn at this organisation and one could grow in any vertical they desire to. Highly recommended for work.

Pros

Best work culture, good leadership team, a lot of exposure to international clients, a lot to learn and grow

Cons

Salary is not competetive

I love the culture of organization

Most of the days at work are good, some days are hacticI learn how to do multitaskingManagement is looking for all the concerns of employeesWorkplace culture is pretty goodEnjoyable part is we learn with fun

Pros

Break time of our choice, easily approved movements, shift swaps

Cons

Short break

Excellent Employer

TTEC is one of the best companies not only in India but Globally as well. It has cultivated very rich and employee friendly culture. The company is not only praised by their clients, but employees and vendors as well. We get regular growth opportunities which keeps us going. It is definitely the best option for the ones who are looking for job stability and transparent work environment.

Pros

One of the best companies and employers in India as well as Globally, Salaries are on time, Good growth opportunities, Job Stability, WFH due to Covid 19

Cons

This is only for the who are looking for serious career opportunities.

productive

best to work, best for culture salary is sufficient for bachelor, best for 2 weekly off healthy environment, cab facilities, other activities, garba night, dj night.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Do not fall for this and waste your time, it is the worst experience i've had!!!!

No communication between upper management, you will suffer for it if your looking to provide for yourself and a family needing income!!! Nobody knows anything...why , what. or when. You will fall through the cracks and be forgotten. Huge chance it will happen as it did to me.

Pros

pay

Cons

everything

Worked in MMT

Good working culture. Great place to learn and grow in career. Leads, supervisors and managers are very helpful while working. I enjoyed my experience there.

Productive and awesome work environment

In Ttec, it fair to say here everybody knows everyone. Every single employee is welcomed here in a very nice and sweet way by the whole office. Love the work culture and the environment. The interiors is awesome. Feels like family.

Pros

Work Environment and people

Cons

Yes, it is good place to work

Yes, TTEC is good organization in sense of good people are working in the organization, Good HR polices also need some improvement in according to local statutes.

TTEC is a good company to work with. It has one of the best work culture in India. It cares for its employees. All the benefits are provided to the employees. The only con that I find is that salary is not competitive if it is compared with other similar organizations.

Pros

Great work environment, great leadership, work culture

Cons

Salary

Overall a great experience with TTEC

Highly supportive and responsive for all the requirements we raised. Professional people and great place to learn Overall a great experience with Ttec....!

Cons

I did't find any issues with oraganization

Work from Home is really enjoying at TTech

Leadership is good, everything is perfect about this place. You will gain product knowledge very quickly, everyone helps you in getting hands over it.

Fun workplace

Very good place to work leading digital customer experience (CX) technology and services company focused on the design, implementation, and delivery of transformative solutions for many of the world's most iconic and disruptive brands and government agencies. We deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, our digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, our delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services.

A great place to work

This is a brilliant experience of my life. The work environment and the people of Ttec are awesome. I feel very proud to work here. Ttec is a very good company to work just you need to take care of your skin and your food. All good here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TTEC with