Tui Group

Tui Group Employee Reviews

I enjoulyed working there, management was cooperative and it was a relaxing environment to work in. I will recommend others also to work there. Nice people all around
A good company to work for. Great people. Management was good too. However I worked there many years ago. Now I'm sure everything would have changed... but anyways it's a nice company.
Pros
Some decisions delay
Cons
Management was good.
Really happy to be a part of TUI 3 years back, it was great working environment. As being in reservation and operations department it used to be a bus da as we used to handle all outbound destinations so we had to coordinate with suppliers as per their timings and manage to call our B2B agents too.
Pros
Team Dinners & Team Building activities
Cons
Not recruiting EX TUI staff now ---- Heard Somewhere & feel sad about it
If want to learn and can work is pressure then this company is for you. I have learnt a lot from this organisation. Though management changed but hope it has same work culture.
I learned a lot of innovative ideas.Management was not good while i was working.Work culture is ok, people are different with different people and depends upon your bonding.
My reporting manager at TUI was very helpful and it was a great learning experience. Had I not applied for my MBA, I would have continued with TUI India.
A good place to work which provided numerous chances to learn and perform.Also a fun place to work. Managers give you liberty to take decisions as long as you show results.
Pros
Free lunch is provided. Free parking place and driver to park your car.
Cons
taking leaves is challenging as you grow since you have the 100% ownership of the project.
Good growth and career opportunity,Excellent pay master.. Great culture and opportunities to work for global projects. Great management team and global HR .
Pros
Great Brand
Cons
Company Business strategy in India
A company with immense potential given the globally known brand name. A good place to work for, with good colleagues who are supportive and enthusiastic.
It was good experience of holiday package How to handle holiday package with clients and B to B And coordinating with vendors of hotels and other supplies.
Pros
Only once in year team lunch
Cons
tui is a great learning company ,especially work Ethics & Discipline, Teamwork and Organizational Loyalty,Exposure to the complete.I enjoy working here .
Pros
good breaks
Cons
I am pursuing my internship as a HR intern at the Gurgaon head office, basicallyinto Operations and Recruitment handling new joinees, managing employees data through company's database. Good work culture. Active in employee engagement. Well sorted employees and friendly employees.
Pros
Free lunches, 5 days a week work schedule, Yoga session every wednesday and friday
Cons
Nothing till now
Top management is good, supportive. Good culture. also you get work life balance. Also good reward and recognition program which motivate employee to work.
a normal 9-6 job routine with an hour break in between. the team environment is friendly in the company with good HR benefits. travel benefits are very good. needs to improve on the annual appraisals format.
Stagnant no growth opportunity.......learning and scope of growth is once in a lifetime kind of thing in TUI. Management is not strong and supportive enough.No structured incentive plans for sellers.and yes politics is spoiling the environment in TUI.
Pros
location
Cons
management
TUI India is part of the TUI Group, one of the world’s leading leisure travel companies. Its pleasures working with this company. I learnt so much from this company.
The place has slowly become an unplesant place to work. Overall a mixed crowd if we speak about colleagues and everyone creates his own equation with colleagues....
Pros
reachable location
Cons
job security
One of the best company which i have worked, Good and fun working culture. Competition between colleagues. More motivation from management side.
Upcoming and struggling for growth, which would be achieved by new management changes happening.
Pros
Relaxed place
Cons
slow growth
Its a great experience with TUI I have got good exposure in advertising co-workers are cooperative