Tui Group

Tui Group Culture reviews

I enjoulyed working there, management was cooperative and it was a relaxing environment to work in. I will recommend others also to work there. Nice people all around
If want to learn and can work is pressure then this company is for you. I have learnt a lot from this organisation. Though management changed but hope it has same work culture.
I learned a lot of innovative ideas.Management was not good while i was working.Work culture is ok, people are different with different people and depends upon your bonding.
Good growth and career opportunity,Excellent pay master.. Great culture and opportunities to work for global projects. Great management team and global HR .
Pros
Great Brand
Cons
Company Business strategy in India
A company with immense potential given the globally known brand name. A good place to work for, with good colleagues who are supportive and enthusiastic.
I am pursuing my internship as a HR intern at the Gurgaon head office, basicallyinto Operations and Recruitment handling new joinees, managing employees data through company's database. Good work culture. Active in employee engagement. Well sorted employees and friendly employees.
Pros
Free lunches, 5 days a week work schedule, Yoga session every wednesday and friday
Cons
Nothing till now
Top management is good, supportive. Good culture. also you get work life balance. Also good reward and recognition program which motivate employee to work.
Stagnant no growth opportunity.......learning and scope of growth is once in a lifetime kind of thing in TUI. Management is not strong and supportive enough.No structured incentive plans for sellers.and yes politics is spoiling the environment in TUI.
Pros
location
Cons
management
The place has slowly become an unplesant place to work. Overall a mixed crowd if we speak about colleagues and everyone creates his own equation with colleagues....
Pros
reachable location
Cons
job security
One of the best company which i have worked, Good and fun working culture. Competition between colleagues. More motivation from management side.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tui Group?