Tui Group

Tui Group Job Security & Advancement reviews

If want to learn and can work is pressure then this company is for you. I have learnt a lot from this organisation. Though management changed but hope it has same work culture.
I learned a lot of innovative ideas.Management was not good while i was working.Work culture is ok, people are different with different people and depends upon your bonding.
My reporting manager at TUI was very helpful and it was a great learning experience. Had I not applied for my MBA, I would have continued with TUI India.
A good place to work which provided numerous chances to learn and perform.Also a fun place to work. Managers give you liberty to take decisions as long as you show results.
Pros
Free lunch is provided. Free parking place and driver to park your car.
Cons
taking leaves is challenging as you grow since you have the 100% ownership of the project.
Good growth and career opportunity,Excellent pay master.. Great culture and opportunities to work for global projects. Great management team and global HR .
Pros
Great Brand
Cons
Company Business strategy in India
A company with immense potential given the globally known brand name. A good place to work for, with good colleagues who are supportive and enthusiastic.
Top management is good, supportive. Good culture. also you get work life balance. Also good reward and recognition program which motivate employee to work.
Stagnant no growth opportunity.......learning and scope of growth is once in a lifetime kind of thing in TUI. Management is not strong and supportive enough.No structured incentive plans for sellers.and yes politics is spoiling the environment in TUI.
Pros
location
Cons
management
The place has slowly become an unplesant place to work. Overall a mixed crowd if we speak about colleagues and everyone creates his own equation with colleagues....
Pros
reachable location
Cons
job security
Upcoming and struggling for growth, which would be achieved by new management changes happening.
Pros
Relaxed place
Cons
slow growth
Its a great experience with TUI I have got good exposure in advertising co-workers are cooperative