Tui Group

Tui Group Management reviews

I enjoulyed working there, management was cooperative and it was a relaxing environment to work in. I will recommend others also to work there. Nice people all around
A good company to work for. Great people. Management was good too. However I worked there many years ago. Now I'm sure everything would have changed... but anyways it's a nice company.
Pros
Some decisions delay
Cons
Management was good.
If want to learn and can work is pressure then this company is for you. I have learnt a lot from this organisation. Though management changed but hope it has same work culture.
I learned a lot of innovative ideas.Management was not good while i was working.Work culture is ok, people are different with different people and depends upon your bonding.
Good growth and career opportunity,Excellent pay master.. Great culture and opportunities to work for global projects. Great management team and global HR .
Pros
Great Brand
Cons
Company Business strategy in India
Top management is good, supportive. Good culture. also you get work life balance. Also good reward and recognition program which motivate employee to work.
Stagnant no growth opportunity.......learning and scope of growth is once in a lifetime kind of thing in TUI. Management is not strong and supportive enough.No structured incentive plans for sellers.and yes politics is spoiling the environment in TUI.
Pros
location
Cons
management
One of the best company which i have worked, Good and fun working culture. Competition between colleagues. More motivation from management side.
Upcoming and struggling for growth, which would be achieved by new management changes happening.
Pros
Relaxed place
Cons
slow growth
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tui Group?