TVISHA TECHNOLOGIES

TVISHA TECHNOLOGIES Employee Reviews

Good Company and can able to learn new technologies. Also, provide good opportunities in every aspect. Management is an employee-friendly. Would like to recommend for my dear ones.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
For freshers, it's good up to 2 years.There is no learning curve after 2 years.They don't have enough space for parking.They always pay less when compared to market.
Pros
colleagues
Cons
no work-life balance treat me like slaves No team work Worst management No value for you and your work. No quality product they even dont know the project management
Good happy to work in that company as the have family environment. Work culture was good and the MD was too friendly understands the employees. Will recommend to work
Nice place to work, freshers can explore can their talent. Good hikes, Colleagues are much friendlier , you can see a family environment over there, i had worked for 3 years.
Tvisha is a good place to learn. But late hours. My manager helped me to learn more about my position. I have enjoyed those days with my colleagues in work sharing and break times. The hardest part is to have cold calling.
Never give your original certificates to the company. This company is a scamm if you will leave they will never return your certificate.. Bluff company. 1 person handling 15-16 projects at a time๐Ÿ˜‚
Good for beginners. So much to learn. I have gained expertise on multiple platforms such as Salesforce, and Troop CRM. We have great leaders here and the management is very transparent. The culture is my favorite thing. It is very diverse and family oriented. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new things everyday by implementing change.
Excellent work environment. Management is very good. Flexible working hours. Managers are very supportive. learned a lot in this company which helped me personally and professionally.
Great experience Learning stage is better Freedom of work Starting career here can help you a lot Growth can be easily viewed Moving forward it will be better if
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TVISHA TECHNOLOGIES?
A giant in the making, Tvisha is taking strides, albeit, rather hesitatingly due to various bottlenecks, towards heights. Technically good resources available for launching on the highway.
Pros
Relaxed working
Cons
Poor and underdeveloped HR initiatives
whatever you do you will never be appreciated. nobody bothers to train the freshers they only need results Your ideas will never be heard you will be exploited on daily basis