TVS & Sons

Sales9 reviews
India9 reviews

sonsalaryvehiclehandlingknowledgeculturesupportivefree

Excellent company

Job security, ontime salary, good administration, great culture, employee friendly company. one can work here with great esi, pf, benefits. HR is also very supportive.

Job security

Salary and other benefits are high management is well organised and providing many other benefits to employees , yearly salary increment and health facility everything providing more over job security is high

Pros

Free lunch

TVS & Sons insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things

Good job culture and work satisfaction

TVs is a very good company to work with, i was very happly worked there for almost 1 year and 6 months. The work culture and the sales manager where very supportive and always with the team and keep on motivating for better sales and a smooth channel to solve any issues related to work life or personnel life

Pros

Pressure less working style, enjoyment, supportive managment

Cons

New mangament was not supportive, demotivating, harassment

Dealing with Renault car

This is my fruitful duration in TVs . their culture and working is very good. Company is very good and always care of the employees. Thanks

My Career Started

They teach me...Whats sales,,? Who is customer..? and me started my sales life.

Excellent 6 Years

It gives me a lot of Experience and some times it teach me how to overcome critical situations

I'm enjoying my Job.

In this organisation we have Authority,Ownership and respect. Good Management & HR policy with on job training process. My Decision Making skill is improved and customer relation based work motivated ourself.

Pros

Family Medical Facility

Cons

Office Starts at 9:30 and depend on work load.

enjoyable work place and slow growth towords employee satisfaction

working environment was nice and the management and co workers are nice sometimes the suddenly travelling towords other branch without any intimation becomes difficult.

Cons

working time is large

tvs is a nice cmapny

It’s hard to sell trucks in market.I learned how to work in the market.Management is good because without management neither I can do best in market nor my managers can sell any product.My co workers are good as per need they help to each others.Confermatation of product that a customer will take my product that is hardest part of the job.Delivery of vehicle is enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

a dealership ferm who sold trucks of ashok leyland

Cons

full time work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TVS & Sons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TVS & Sons with

• TVS & Sons
  • Sales
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?