TVS & Sons

Sales Consultant13 reviews
India13 reviews

sonsalaryvehiclehandlingknowledgeculturesupportivefree

Good

I will work very secure in tvs group of company, thanks for the good opportunity in my life, very peaceful and salary other allowance in correct time in my account

Rules and regulation and good place for working low level employee

Good employeer for low level employee to high level employees, And job security and standard rules and regulations They are need a discipline employee

Pros

Good salary

Cons

No cons

TVS & Sons insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things

Awesome work place

I have learned lot of things like how we can meet new customers, how can we satisfy the customers expectations. To work with co workers is an awesome experience

Pros

work load

Productive but Hectic Work culture

Good company with Hectic work culture , horrible to be a base level employee. Work life balance sucks here.better to work in native work location.Good for initial experience.

working with good support from Managers

I feel that I am well qualified to make an effective and useful contribution to your reputed company operations. I have researched your respected company's excellent record of delivering professional services, and I'm enthusiastic about the chance to participate in a meaningful role with an industry leader in the field

Most enjoyable and learning work place for young and energetic candidates. We can design our own career in the growth with organizational goals. Fun to work in pressure.

Sales in engine oil

As usual job as everyone desire, with some targets and collections too. Here i learned to create a customer base foe me as well as for my consent. My manager and the people of my team were guided me to reach the goal.

Pros

Free lunches and accommodation

Cons

Yeah long hours too

A typical organisation

It's nice time working with TVS & SONS. I learned a lot from there. one thing i found is my confidence level got improved. The worst thing is the co-workers are not supportive especially team leader. At first i found hard to work with lack of support. Later i cope up with that. The most enjoyable part of my job is making & maintaining customer relationship since it is the most important part of my job.

Pros

good lunch, employee benefits

Cons

less support from co- workers

Work culture, Experience and Responsibilities.

Punctuality is what they give more importance to and it helped to attain many milestones during the job. To convince a customer and close the sale is very difficult but if we enjoy it, it will give us lot of experience and career growth.

Had experince in Automotive Industry

Undergone three months training in TVS headquarters and then worked in Kochi, the head office in Kerala. Have got a great career to be start with a more than 100 year old MNC in India.

proffesnal envoirement

typical day at work when we have clossing becouse if we handle it properly than it worth it.I learn here that how to deal with customer and with financer.co worker is always ready to help but dont relay on your co worker.hardest part is nothing & enjoyable part when we convert the commpetitor deal to our faver.

Pros

got bonus

Cons

delay in insentive

Hardcore Commercial Vehicle Sales

Many new things to learn here for sales & marketing, Our some senior managers are very good or excellent about their knowledge and work style. My co workers are not very much cooperative due to target pressure we all blocked in our work. To generate leads from cold calls and office is too far from my residence (app.20 Kms.) When any of my senior manager motivate me for my good jobs.

Pros

n/a

Cons

early morning reporting

Fun Workplace but hectic

In TVS, you go and start doing your job straight away. A typical day at work is from 9 in the morning till 5.30 in the evening. But unfortunately, no one is able to finish their job and go home as per the timing. It is almost like a rule that you are supposed to work there at least till 7 in the evening. But your job is pretty much secured. You can work there as long as you want. The management will not fire you in any case (other than anything that compromises on Integrity). But the management is not so impressive. The practices and the system that are being followed there is not that impressive and the management doesn't want to change them either. Working can be too hectic at times especially when it comes to month-ends. Co-Workers and certain Supervisors and Managers are so supportive and encouraging. But some are still in the Stone-Age..The hardest part of the job is that we are working how our superiors want us to work. You don't have any kind of a freedom or you cannot express yourself or use your own ideas beyond a certain limit. Its like a rope being tied to your waist and someone has the other end in hand. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you have a very good time there with your team members. Their unselfish nature and helping mentality makes the work enjoyable. Plus you get a lot of financial benefits unlike other work places..

Pros

lot of financial benefits

Cons

long working hours and a not so impressive management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TVS & Sons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TVS & Sons with